CHAPTER Twenty five: Kiss of life.

I have never seen pearls in my life...

Were you the bloom I had been waiting for!.

Yearning for rain,

Quivering under hot sun..

Were you the rainbow I had been waiting for!

My breaths would never suffice me.

You were the life I had been seeking.

Now when I know its you...only you..

It is your smile...

That I have been longing for...

RAJVEER

He had been under a kind of spell that would always drag him to the places where  her presence was most probable. Not only this his actions now a days sought everything related with her. He would go any extent to see her smiling..

Even if it costed him anything...

Like when he saw her caressing a stray dog, he had brought him to his room. He fed him...but the creature fled and barked ad Brigadier' wife and almost scared her to death. Brigadier in return had almost threw him out. Though the personal thanks from Brigadier after his wife left was another story. But the point was dog was in premises of base....For her to play with or caress or whatever she wanted to do with that creature. After this incident Raj decided to chain the creature up...but somehow She got the hold of his intentions and she scolded him for daring this crime to Triangle(she had called the creature triangle!) Raj...later that day examined that creature for hours to see whether the name was justifying itself or not....At last he gave up....Thinking ears would be excuse for naming a round cylindrical dog triangle!

Then he had began buying her different cheesy bookmarks. She used to throw them at his face. And he always came up with smug face.

And the floral shirts he bought for her...they also had been another objects hitting his pretty face. And once those clothing contained a shoe too...as Raj had unconsciously bought a bra for her.

Well...he never saw what else the store provided along! As he was lost in imagining her in that shirt he didnt hear sales girl describing additional offer!

And those silks...And crunchy wafers...He always handed her whenever the class ended. As he had expected she the first time threw it on his face, But he being her senior manipulated her.

'Food is not meant to be thrown...and chocolates never.'

She had taken them...hesitantly. And then it began...Chocolates and sweets at her disposals every day..

He still cooked for her. Though the days became hectic for him. Once he cooked pasta for her...and brought for her in mess. That day she had uncapped her volcano for the first time..and thrown it on his face. Vihan had tried to calm her down bit she openly declared him a emotion less jerk who'd want to have everything as per his wish. She declared she was fed up of his tactics.. she cant come back. He has to understand it. He was the one who threw her out...and so on.

Whole base now knew they were once married now divorced.

But he could not dare scrutinizing and poking glares of people make him lose his enigma. He could not let his craving for her fall..

He again cooked for her and brought for her again. She left the place..and he could not go behind her.

It went on for three days..and fourth day she accepted his Tiffin silently.