Chapter Twenty six: Flames in life.

RAJVEER

He sighed. This was so new for him. all together. going bonkers over someone..Foolishly staring at someone and then with her single smile his heart would gallop. His soul for once was shining..It was all new..and drizzled. So much freshness in his life he never felt before..

And then he felt his nostrils burning with smoke..

He saw her lit her cigarette. Then she took a puff..and soon she was making smoke rings in air..

and the bubble burst.  revealing him to his not so naive but much talented ex wife..

he hurriedly ran to her and snatched the cigarette from her.

' when the hell you learnt smoking? You know its not good for health.'

but she like a lunatic laughed and attempted to kiss him...Just to get him melted on their first ever date after marriage and divorce and distanced burning phase..

It was all together a secret outing. After Lecture rajveer had conveyed her to meet after light out. just near the gates hidden in canopy he had found her running covered in a shawl looking like a damn thief . however he had crooked with laughter seeing her covering herself like some goddamn aunty or something. but the next moment  when she had thrown the shawl away, his breath hitched in his throat. A short and revealing night gown she had worn. and really that length was too short to increase his own. He had cursed...Not to me tion forced her to go and change. But she just like always never listened.

'why it matter to you what I wear! Its my birth right to decide  for my own. No I will not go and change.' She had told him flatly.

So the plan of candlelight dinner was burnt down under flames of her sizzling body and his burning desires. Rajveer had to bring her in jeep to the lake away from base. Not before both had bought necessary items which unknown to him had a scotch bottle and two cigarette packets in them.

and Right now it was that damn cigarette which she had smoked behind his back.

And the bottle was lying next to her..half empty..half full. Leaving him ends of his wits.

so much for a good date after so tough and broken confession!

He before going down the memory lane snatched the cigarette and crumpled it. Naina was almost drunk. Firat half scotch and then smoke...She was about to be wasted..

He wiped his face. This was not how he had pictured his first date after two days old confession. He wanted everything to be perfect...but looking at his wife there was nothing that looked even close to normal let alone be perfect!

'give me my baby back shekhawat! you dont want to bear consequences.'

He scorned. Look at this woman! His i side cried. She was not like this before...or was she? He never got to know her up close. Damn! His damned love life now!

'shut up!'

and she wailed loudly...enough to announce him an predator of his prey. He clamped her mouth...but got bitten.

'Naina. Who smokes on dates and gets drunk? Is it even proper?'

'Shut up! You smoke too. You drink tok.Now you are telling me not to do so.why? Does I being a woman stand as an obstruction? Ohh God! You became sexiest! Noooo....Ohhh Myyyy fucking-'

He once again attempted to shut her...But this time she slapped him right across his cheek...

'No..I bar you from touching me..Now goto hell..'

and with stumbling steps she stood up and soon was dangling on path...singing song...describing how sad she was...today!

Ajeeb dasta he ye...