Chapter twelve A:Decision-Downpour

This chapter is devided in two parts..

RAJVEER.

Rajveer could feel himself lonely because his laughter had become distant. And then there she was....enjoying things and playing pranks. She and Shal had become the pranksters of KMA. Alekh was their ultimate target. Once Nair too got the privilege. And nandini.....Shal never left a chance to rile her up. But midst of all these reasons he didnt get any to smile or laugh.

He was busy in staring  at that particular person who days before had been a mess.

Perhaps shal and Alekh were always trying to bring her out of her shell and make her relish this time. Make her the old Naina..

But nobody dared do this for him!

Nandini was always over his shoulder to nag him, to bore him..

And then there was she who barely talked wih him. Who barely registered if he was in the room or not. Who except cooking and doing dishes never dis anything else for him.

When he was back to his room, she used to be talking with shal and then both always rushed to kitchen. Where as he could hear properly, a huge, imporatnt and sensitive discussion about what to cook took place. Every time it was she who won. And then experiments in kitchen....along giggling and a lot of talks.

It was not he was craving for her presence beside him, he just wanted someone to take care of him as Shal did for her. The way Shal had been protective of her since the day first, nobody had ever been of him. Neither his parents....nor his relatives.

He was only child hence a lot of pampering came. But expectations too came along. Hence he was sent boarding sooner than proper age. There he had barely a friend because he was shy and introvert.

After his senior secondary, he decided to appear for army which did everything to increase turbulence in his already disturbed life. Dad wanted him to join his businesses firm while mom wanted him to stay at home, in front of his eyes doing his job.  But he was crazy for his goal...hence nobody could stop him..

In academy days somehow fate was in his favour. He met Naveen who gave him all his love...as much as he could. Thats why He never thought twice before doing anything for Naveen. Their relation was more than that friendship which was labeled on their relation. They understood each other properly. They could give their life for each other. Belief was beyond extent.

During training he got other friends too. But Naveen always was special.

Nandini and he were in relation for three years. But she deceived him..she chose someone else over him. Even when he was about to leave this army duty and join his father's business, she left him for more rich guy....

And since that day he could not believe others except Naveen and his friends. He was friendly but he never dared to rely on others. He never dared to believe someone as blindly as he did with Nandini.

And somehow that  led him to face a bitter relation with younger sister of his best friend.

He never thought it'd happen. The day Abhi had given him that offer, he was outraged to think that someone'd stoop so low. He just thought about that woman only. He couldn't muster enough rational thoughts fpr blaming Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu seemed to be a certified asshole who could go any extent for his profit. But that woman....she'd choose something else.

She'd have options available for her. She could complain against Abhi if he was forcing her into this. She could ask for help but never did. Abhimanyu was supposed to stoop low but she was not.

And midst his dilemna he never got to know when he blamed her for whole fiasco. Abhi went uncharged but she was convicted with his hate.

He respected woman...but after Nandini he got suspicious of them...and slowly slowly this suspection caused a huge misunderstanding in his life....He was unaware of this.