Chapter Sixteen B:Dust off- Lost

Second and last...and now dont you dare butter me for next update. I need time now.

RAJVEER

He did not know what to think. There was everything seemed to be clear but yet cloudy. Rajveer Singh  Shekhawat was clueless for a first time in his life.

The moment he had seen PIL (Public interest litigation) file of major Kudesia and Petitioner being Naina....he was astonished. Astonishment was just a small word compared to his state. Naina had applied for a reopening of this case! But why?

What was her relation with Major Smriti?

This was his first question. Soon he got his answers when he turned the page and read the contents....

This was the moment of his realization...Reality coming down on him...hell breaking loose...

Because what he had been assuming all these months seemed to be nothing but misunderstanding...

That moment he could feel his breath stopping and mind asking so many questions. It was impossible but happened. Without any intake of oxygen his mind had turned all the wheels...And asked him...

Was he right in his assumptions!

He didnt want to believe what he had just read! But....doctor' report and his own experience made him believe what he did not want to...Naina had provided enough proofs to make court believe that Smriti didnt suicided but she was provoked. She was forced to do so....because all the roads were blocked and only exit was death..

Those proofs somehow led to someone else's redemption in a way....His beliefs got a new life...new turn...but he still didnt leave his doubts. He needed confirmation...hence he ran for Nainital...to see her. To ask her about this....no matter what'd it take.

How he managed to leave his desk and transfer those files to Captain Geet only he knew. He had managed to get away without any further indulgence. That moment he wanted only one thing....Face off with her...and His jeep seemed to be his carrier to court of justice..

Nainital was still hundred kilometers away  and his thoughts had made him drive more faster. Journey of nine and half hours was going to complete in four hours...because his jeep was almost running with tremendous speed.  He was in hurry....so much hurry. What if she'd leave for somewhere else! What if he could not make it to her before time! No...he needed to see her...at any cost....

Three times he almost hit his jeep to someone else' vehicle. He just saved his jeep at last moment. And not to forget those warnings and waste of time...when other drivers came out to scold him.

But he listened none. He was in hurry to see him. It'd not be matter of life and death but for him....it was more than that. He wanted to feel burden free....to be able to breath as before...to be able to feel plenty of oxygen getting into his lungs...which he had been unable to feel since past few days..

His suffering had no ends...but Smriti Kudesia posthumously had done the deed. She had elongated the chord and helped pressure to increase and choke him more...

He saw nainital board on the road and felt more than happy. His destination had come...now all he needed was an entry.

Soon he was in front of Ahaluwalia house. It was around twenty one hours but he felt it as his sun had just risen.

He parked his jeep and entered...only to get pushed....back..

'How dare you put your feet inside? Teri na is ghar me jagah he...na mere dil me! Raj...chala ja...'

It was Naveen...with furious red blazing eyes and anger dancing over his head. He could beat Hades this time...but Raj didnt want to recreate Greek Mythology this time. He wanted to meet his Athena to see through mist.