Chapter Five: Stooping low

Rajveer

He was getting ready for the so called dinner organised by shal. He found it so unnecessary. Even he had tried to give her excuses when he met her in corridor around noon. But shal being adamant never heard him. Hence this dinner became a necessary affair he had to handle.

But her presence was irking him. He came out of bedroom and what he saw just caught him off guard.

She was dressed in a peach coloured gown. Eyes shimmering with shiny colours and dark kohl while lips brightened with light pink shade. Her hair were braided and few tendrils were dancing and messing with her cheeks. Shiny pearls dangling  her ears.

 Shiny pearls dangling  her ears

She was beautiful!

She was beautiful!

For a second he found himself lucky to have her...

But the very next second whole scenario repeated in front of his eyes..

She is yours as long as you want..

He saw her looking at him with question filled eyes...as if asking something. But instead of replying he approached her rudely.

He held her shoulders and pushed her. She collided with wall and again her hazelnuts brimmed..He then closed the distance and hovered her.

'What's so special about this dinner? Hmm? You are so decked up. Why? Kiske liye? You know very well I am not joining you willingly. Phir bhi ye sab?'

Then something struck his mind..

Ye ladki chij hi aisi he

'Ohh...now I got it. Your honey Trap na? But get this straight as long as your with me, tumhara ye dhandha nahi chalega! Samjhi?'

He saw her eyes getting soccer. As if his words hit a very wrong nerve. He today had just shown her mirror. Abhimanyu and she were doing this but before his marriage to her. Now when she was married to him, she was tamed. She was not allowed to repeat her previous acts anymore. That was in past not in present anymore....

He saw her opening her lips then closing again. she was behaving like a goldfish.

'What......What do you mean? Dhandha? Aapko pata bhi he aapne abhi kya bola?'