Chapter Thirteen:Mirage

Long chapter.

NAINA

She sipped the whole glass in one go. Her trembling figure was still in motion and now and then she could feel that tremor running through her body. It was not like she was going back to that fragile naina....But the realization and sudden revelation of some bottled up bitter and ugly truths had caught her off guard.Her guards were low..she was living peacefully. Never in her dream she'd have thought of it. She never dared imagine Her past would come out this much harshly. Even if it was inevitable but this was still a shocker for her. She had gine through that shame and pain again just in few minutes. As if Karthivk was her tour guide through hell...

Abhimanyu chauhan ki rakhail!

These words earlier had caused too much damage and again she was petrified. Her body was not ready to accept this revelation. No....It could not happen.

She had made too many efforts to nip that bud....but this came just too sudden. She was not expecting this....but again...Abhimanyu Chauhan was a low manner less bastard...who'd never give up.

She'd have had cautions!

Karthik had almost groped her and his announcement was no where incoherent. He was almost shouting her past...and her mistakes.

What if someone saw him!

Then she was going to sacrifice bits of her respect and dignity for it...again. because it was always this way..

This made her whimper..She hiccuped. What had she done wrong? What had she done so sinful to have this fate? What was her mistake? Why men were so brutal when it was about their mean intentions and lewd demands? Why karthik took her for granted? Why men misunderstood a woman? Why her once weakness was understood as her forever fragility?

If she was in someone' bed, it was not going to last forever.....

Because she was not a prostitute who willingly would give up her everything for money! She was not.....and never was. Everyone could call her that...but she was not that. People' opinion, their looks everyone was once full of hatred for her...and now it didnt matter until.....it was about her job. Her hob was her ground. Hee sole support it proved to be may times. When everyone was doubting her character, some(numerable) praised her for being efficient and devoted offuver. Anddd...this helaed her little bit. She could not dare loose her job....at any cost.. no matter what.

Her thought chain broke when He offered her one more glass of water..

'You need more water?' And he poured and filled her glass..

Only if he knew how hollow she was within!

She looked at him. He was in in same black suit. But shirt was almost half open. He'd have opened it himself after bringing her in the room in his arms. It was through mid way he scooped her up becayse she was taking much time. It was not her fault either. She was shaken and almost man handled....But he came there to help her...

Naina zoomed her focus..

Midst all her tension over her carrier and past she forgot about him. He saw her with Karthik, witnessed her going numb, would have watched her trying to save herself. And he had come to save her. He had helped her...even though he was one of those people who had never believed her..at first place. He was the guy who never asked her what the truth was. What her problem had been that she had to do this. What made her hitherto taking this step!

But he was still the one who helped her without asking second question when she needed it the most. And it just increased respect for him more. Now she could not blame him for his rudeness. She could not blame him for being a jerk with her...She could not blame him at all now...