chapter two: In between

With a jerk he stopped his jeep. He was restless. Breathing was getting shallow with each passing minute. His mind drifting to the very incident that took place just few hours ago. He couldn't feel his body and mind together since that moment. Nothing was in his control. How low he had felt of himself only he had known.

Trapped for an instance....

And miserable all the time...

Naveen was his only best friend. He could easily give up his life just for him. For his single word he could jump off the cliff but this was not so much easy...

Worse than suicide it was!

He had spent days in grasping the unknown reason of this particular girl being a slut. He had spent nights staring at that particular pic who was clearly a huge proof of how low one could fall. He couldn't stop himself from hating her since the day he had a face to face with Abhimanyu jerk.

Damn!

He cursed and punched the steering. It was not as easy as he had thought. Her mere presence waa effecting him. Not only effecting him but suffocating him. And above all naveen was unaware of her deeds. And he coukdnt muster enough courage to even think of disclosing this disasterous secret. Damn his cursed life! He was trapped for sure. How badly he wanted to run away the moment he had seen her face all decked up and flawless as if she was just an innocent soul...who she surely was not. Raj wanted to undo his announcement of marrying her. Why he had not used his mind for an instance!

'Wo....Wo...Naveen...Naveen kaha he?' He heard her question. How he loathed her voice only he knew.

And she was on name basis with him? Wasnt she his younger sister? But Naveen never mentioned her before. He never mentioned his own sister. There would be some reason and god knows what that damn reason was!

Was he ashamed of her?

He couldn't think further. Many other doubts were there and not a single one positive.

Raj cursed once again. He had never thought event would take such a turn.

He had his share of hopes for his future life partner...She was obviously not the one who ever could fit in there.

He again beard chiming of those bangles. Those red and golden bangles were professing that the women who had been sitting next to him was no more alien to him. She was now his wife...

Damn! His life was totally fucked up now. Nothing was left....to be ruined more.

But he was not totally  insensitive jerk who'd forget his oqn morals because the next person was amoral!

'Gurudaspur army base.'

And with that reply he started his jeep and hoped to get aforesaid base before time. He didnt want to delay his promised meeting of a sibling duo. He was Rajveer....always true to his words....and never backs off from promises.

Soon silence prevailed. Raj through his peripheral vision saw her crying silently......

His blood boiled....and speedometer hit the top notch!

I just hate her. Without a logical reason she is shedding tears. What an actress! She after having a wedding and lawful name is crying And here I am who is not going to accept her but still being the one who have to accept her. Naveen.....You always get me landed in trouble. This friendship costed me something big....Who would accept a girl who sells herself for money! And here I, the great Rajveer Singh shekhawat has married the one.

It was somewhat ten minutes after he felt her hands touching his. He at once came out of his reverie and tried to come back into reality.

'Dekh kar chalayiye na....That truck was going to hit us. Kuch ho jata to!' She almost shouted...