Chapter Sixteen A: Dust off- Shores

Its is divided in two parts.....

For TanujaThagela she has been ardent supporter..So...I decided to give it a try. Again not edited.

RAJVEER

He poured more whisky to his glass and sipped it in one go. Still the unknown feeling was there. The feeling.....a mixture of missing and impatience and icing of bit of guilt. He had not been sane since the moment she had stepped her foot out his room. He could not think clearly after that. He had locked himself inside those walls and never dared look outside...

When Shal and Alekh had come laughing and asked about her, all he could tell was a meek no. He later got to disclose her departure from KMA...that too after much force. Shal had begun shouting at his door to open it the very next instant but he never did. Later He had heard Alekh making call to Naveen.....

.....because those guys had misunderstood her absence as a announcer of a quarrel or tiff taken place between them...but what was the reality they were unaware..

Since then he had shut the room and switched off all the lights..He wanted to drown into this darkness and never surface...

Because he could still feel her on his whole body as some kind of second skin. Her touch was roaming on his body, her taste lingered in his mouth...and those eyes...they were enchanting him again. Calling him over but like a calm glassy lake that could be nothing but serene to be with. He could see his, only his reflection in her lake. There was no shadow....only he..He could not stop himself from going deep into that overwhelming emotion. He had tried to pour some transparency of that calm lake over him, he got down into it....but when he drowned and sat on bottom of this lake, he didnt happen to know. It was all a momentary feeling....a bliss for him too...

But he dared not think of it again....neither he mentioned!

He could still feel her heartbeat beside his chest...throbbing to his own frequency. And it made her bit more hollow...

He sipped one more glass and sank on couch.. NAINA was completely honest that night....whether in begging his comfortable company or staring at him, adoring him. He had felt her eyes onto him whole night..before taking those eyes in his view. She had ignited him with her innocent yet demanding cues. Karthik' allegations never increased his doubts or gap between them. In fact he was amazed seeing her still on her twos fighting him. He had advanced his helping hand because that moment she was right...

He had asked his left hand Chaubey to look up Karthik before party and in one or two hours he had got his whole life-story. He was a bastard...and the way he was leeching on women in party he had seen...so she could not be that low to invite that type of person.

And his guess was right. She was not..

He had taken care of her because he wanted to. As a gentleman this was the least he could do....but when she asked of sharing his bedroom, for a second he was left thinking. But leaving her alone and crying didnt seem right...So naina was in his room and on his bed that night...

It was not his naked flesh that aroused him. It was her honesty. Her scared eyes when his face had dipped into vacuum of her shoulders..Her attempts of keeping a distance...and finally her horror when she had realised she was naked at places in front of him.

Naked flesh had just put the fire out...He was already hot and her askew shirt just happened to be a stick of match....Setting him at fire that night.

He had enjoyed every second of it...every moment of that night...he was able to feel her...live her...hence that warm life into him had kept him up whole night...