( His Queen )Tobio Kageyama x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Please just tell me I'll do my best to repay you" you blush, not liking it one bit but you were thankful you can talk to him.

"Go in our practice" he still didn't look at you, you can feel that he's acting a bit childish but you can't help it but think he is really acting cute right now, you marvel at the lines of his features liking every bits of it.

"eh?" is all you can say in response, you were confuse you though he will ask for something bigger for what you did but he only asked you to go to their practice?.

"I said, attend our practice" he fully turns to look at you, blush still visible on his face, he was shaking a bit and you noticed the visible color on his cheeks. You smiled a bit

"Ohh ok if that's what you wanted then, I'll drop by when I am free" you smiled at him warmly, then finally bowing and leaving him there standing. He moved his hand into his hair and slightly tugging it. The blush is not leaving his face "Ughh she's cute"

After that incident you cannot help but think about the blue berry boy, his eyes remind you of blueberry so you decided to call him that. You smiled as you focus your eyes on the board. Your friends was confused but happy that you somehow look fine to them.

Time Skip brought you by Little Crow

You peeked inside the huge gym to see if Tobio is inside it, sadly there isn't anyone in the gym. The members were slowly piling up the place but you cannot see the familiar face.

Maybe this is not the place where they practice?? Or they left early?? Thoughts run into your mind. But all your hesitations were erased when a soft cough caught your attention you slowly turns to see who it was. Standing there behind you is Kageyama with the minimum blush on his face.

"ohh so you really came? " he ask you, not really expecting you to come, but he was hoping you will and there you are standing in front of him.

"ohh yes I did to repay you for what happened earlier" you smiled at him, liking the moment a chance to talk to him again and to know him more.

An awkward silence flow between the two of you it was comfortable to be added, until a blonde boy interrupt you guys behind him was a shorter boy with black hair who seem confused who are you and what you are doing here.

"So the king brought his Queen to practice?" as he moved in while the other guy followed him, smiling at you a bit he seems friendly you thought.

"She's not my Queen and stop calling me KING!!!! " he responded a bit loud that it startle you, he didn't realized what he said until he saw your face. You were shocked by the sudden stream of words but more importantly sad, you felt rejected. Guilt comes rushing into him, the only time he can finally talk to you were ruined by his pride.

"I am so sorry I am not worthy enough to be your Queen Kageyama-kun, I just hope you find someone better??" you run passed him not liking the situation, he bit his lower lip.

He was shocked because of your small outburts, could it be you like him in some point?

"Ohhh the king hurt his Queen" Tsukishima teases, as he eyes the black head

"shut up" he runs after you leaving the gym in instant trying to catch up with you

Tadashi: isn't that y/n? she goes to our match every time" he asked

Kei: yeah and the idiot don't know how to approach her" he said as he take off his jacket " so I thought a big push is needed" he added

Tadashi: you are so you Kei" as they started warming up

Kageyama saw you running few steps from him he speed run towards you grabbing your hand softly he hugs you, you were shocked but you know who it was you blushing now and lightly sobbing from what he shouted before, he pat your head

"I am so sorry for saying those words, it's not that I don't like you" he turn away blushing , you were confused as you wait for him to continue

"It's just maybe you don't feel the same way I do" he slowly turns to you

"Are you saying you like me?" you ask him cutely, he blush hard hearing your voice he actually likes you and in every attempt to you know more he fails he feels bad about it.

"I..I..I.... it's just" he stuttered trying to hide his blushing mess face, he cannot handle speaking right now the feelings is too much for him.

"Tobio chan" you called him he flinched and tense up in the nick name, and slowly seized the chance to look at you smaller form. Your height difference is cute and your form in front of him makes him happy.

"I like you too" you smiled at him as your face slowly glow pink, you really liked him and hearing him say he feels the same makes your heart beat fast. He slowly hugged you both of his arms resting comfortably around your waist, you hugged him back it was warm and comfortable.

"So are we dating?" he awkwardly ask you, you looked up to him and smiled

"yes" you tighten your hold on him , he was finally yours you never really thought or dream it will be but you were just happy that it happens.

Maybe just maybe bumping into someone is fated love.