TRE ( Chapter 4)

Chapter 4 ( The Black Mage) Oikawa Tooru

Flash back: He run his horse to the dark valley there was a powerful mage who can grant any wishes a person has. He risk this chance to have a heir for his kingdom. As the comes near the clouds starts becoming thick and it was unbearable to breath. He faint in instant, waking up in a dark room with a fireplace burning with light.

Daichi: " is there anyone there?" he asked , then he heard someone walking near him. He turn to see a demon with black horns he has brown hair and red eye, his attire was casual with very long boots upto his thigh. He smirked down the King who was on the floor. Daichi stand up and fixes himself.

Daichi: " are you the black mage? I have a wish can you help me?" he asked desperately

Oikawa turn to look at him with a smile on his face " Ohhh of course but the price is not cheap my king" he sit on the throne chair full of sword as he waited the respond of the king.

Daichi: "Name your price?" I am willing to give anything. Oikawa laugh deviously and turned to look at him again.

Oikawa: " you humans are so hopeless, I should just kill you but I won't do that. Okay I will give you what you want." He smirked Daichi seems relieved about this, he can finally have a heir for the throne. " But  in one condition" the mage said Daichi look at him surprise " what condition?" he asked.

Oikawa: " I will give you a daughter just like what you wanted a child. She will be almost perfect with beauty and grace and wisdom no one can achieve. Everyone will love her, she will be a gentle lamb with a spear of tongue. But on the age she will be married a kingdom will be asking for her hand. Never give her to any kingdom that cannot enter your Vast Land. Give her hand to a gentle knight with his word of honor." He said. Daichi was confused " Then who will reign in my throne?" he asked the demon , Oikawa looked at him " Your daughter will have two sons, one of them will be the one who will reign in your kingdom. This will be yours to offer as your daughter will live her prophecy. If this prophecy be broken her life will end. And then the demon vanished in the thin air. Daichi Turns to look at where he was, he was in the entrance of the dark valley. He mount his horse and ride home. After few month her wife deliver a great news:

Wife: " My king I am pregnant we will have a child" and they were happy. Neither they did know a certain black mage was watching them. Months passed and the queen delivered a very lovely healthy princess. She was like an angel. Daichi was happy. That night the baby was sleeping a certain mage went in to her room to play with her.

Oikawa: " look at you, you are pure beauty aren't you?" he smiles and smirk " the time will come that you will be mine anyway, I'll be waiting for you then" he kiss the baby on the head and vanished in the air. The baby opens her eyes and it glows red, a hymn playing over and over the room. And no one knows that the mage visited her every now then.

Oikawa hums a dark music to sooth the baby, many though it was just a hymn but it was a spell for her.

End of Chapter 4

sorry it was short :) hope you will stay tune for the next chapter

pB$Q!lB