TPOV (Chapter 8)

Chapter 8

It has been a very tiring week for all the boys but in your case it was well enough to see them improve, your days may be limited so you tried to have fun. In your 3rd day in training camp your coach from USA called in for an update from you. Nekotama has known how busy you might be but still you insisted to train the new boys, in reward he has prepared a dinner out barbeque for everyone including you. And barbeque part was your favorite ever since you were in japan, Nekotama will be hosting an party like this just to congratulate you in your females win and you know he was the one who hosted this too.

As you were eating, Hinata sat beside you looking at him he smiled at you brightly and began to eat his food. Noticing that Kageyama was not around you asked him about his partner.

y/n: " hey where is tobio chan?" you asked while biting on your tomatoes

Hinata: " ohh him? We were together before but when I told him I'll be going to you he walked away" he pouted

y/n: " ahhh souka? Maybe he was shy and so?" you smiled

Hinata: " why would he be shy around you __chan? You're the cutest girl and he should be happy to hang out with you" he smiled

y/n: " well no need to compliment me but yeah maybe he was shy? Because I was his first kiss" you said it a bit loud enough for the players to hear, others drop few of their meats and few of them stare at you wide eyes. Kageyama on the other hand was blushing hard from where he was standing.

Hinata: " you/...?? You??? Were his first kiss?" he asked confirming while blushing

y/n: " what?, I just kissed the kid, beside it's just a smack" you giggled

and all the boys was looking at Kageyama now, menacing looks and glares from the men's volleyball even Kuroo and Bokuto was amused and jealous about the new found thought.

Daichi: " Kageya,a. I never though your will be this bold" he told the kid with dark smirk on his face

Sugarawa: " I guess freshmen attracts her eh?" he followed

Bokuto: " ahhaahah look at them getting jealous by just a kiss" he laugh loud

Kuroo:" but you were just sulking earlier since __chan hasn't event kissed your cheek yet?" he smirk

Bokuto: " hmppp I am not jealous I just wanted to protect ____chan " he pouted

While the ruckus gets worst you were still enjoying your meal, Ushijima walked to your way and sited beside you with this blank face you choose to ignore him. As the boys starts shouting at who is worth it to kiss you and as the freshmen's becomes such a dumb way to rally you sigh.

Ushijima: " did you really kissa Kageyama?" he ask with stern

y/n: " uhh? Yeah? XD" you smiled

Ushijma: " well then" he suddenly grab your chin and presses his lips to yours, a very childish way to get a kiss the whole room went into silent noticing what happened. They are shocked as to why Ushijima be kissing you and with this entire people in the room.

He pulled away and you see a very visible tint of pink on his cheeks you must admit he looks cute. He stood up and bowed at you and proceeded to walk away. Taken a back with that you smiled and giggles a bit catching the boys attention.

y/n: " Well then guys I am done here, see yah tomorrows morning training" as you walked off

Tooru: " did Ushijima just kissed ____chan" he asked

Iwaizumi:" guess he is still a teenage boy"

Shigeru: " they were lucky to kiss her"

Kindachi: " yeah I would have been happy if I was able to hold her hand"

Kunumi: " I kissed her too" and the rest of the aoba josai is looking at him at shocked

Iwaizumi: " what? When?" he asked a bit shocked

Kunumi: "yesterday when I returned his service she gave me a bet to it" he responded plainly

Bokuto: " WHAAAAAAAAAAT? I heard that" he comes running in

Tooru: " WAAAAAAH even Kunumi got to kiss her" pouted

Iwaizumi: " shut up Trashikawa"

Tooru: " but I know you wanted to kiss ___chan too" he defense himself

Iwaizumi: * blush* " I don't want to shut up" as he walked out to run few laps

As you were running for few laps you've felt the familiar presence you've been trying to avoid for the last few days. As you turned around your thoughts was confirmed beside you was Kuroo Tetsuro who has annoying smirk on his face. You can also feel some intimidating aura which is obviously not a good thing when he is around. Deciding to ignore the captain you've run a bit faster from him but since he was tall he caught up with you in instant the silence was killing you. He wasn't even trying to annoy you something you were a bit curious as to why? Caught up in your thought you didn't realized that there is an annoying hump(uneven surface) in front of you tripping over your own foot you waited for a loud thud.

But it never happens deciding what happened you've open your eyes only to meet closed one, under you were Kuroo supporting you and making sure you aren't hurt in any way possible. He slowly opens his eyes and smiled warmly at you. This made you blush which also add the tension in your position, you are actually straddling him and he has both his arms on his side supporting your and his body weight.

y/n: " Kuroo? I am really sorry" you stutter a bit

Kuroo: " Kitten, you look adorable" as he cupped your cheek pressing his soft lips on yours, it was sweet and very gentle never though he will kiss like this. He looks more into like rough things and such the kiss was adorable and you've enjoyed how his lips molds with yours. The kiss was innocent and really gentle, after few seconds he pulled away from you checking your reaction.

y/n: " umm?" you blushed

Kuroo: " are you trying to make me jealous? Kissing all those boys?" as he lean on and positioned you on his lap. It was a very insane position but never the less it was sexy.

y/n: " what? I didn't do anything" pfft

Kuroo: " okay fine" as he kiss you cheeks " as long as you promised you won't have sex then I am fine with it" you blush hard at this standing up you walked away

Kuroo: " I am just kidding"

TBC