(Office Mess) Tendou Satori X Reader 1/3

Tendou Satori X Reader (Office Mess)

It was your companies celebration party, your company just closed the biggest deal this year you will all be working with another company for an international project. The CEO of the collaboration company will fly his way to work in few months with your company for this project and you are all excited for this. The whole company was happy about this deal so the boss decided to throw a party for everyone, it's like a pay off for the things they did for the company.

Dachi : ( your head boss) "y/n congratulations again for heading this project to success, I do hope you can maintain this status until the end of this deal" he said with a smile. You blushed a bit and bowed at him, you are not used to people complimenting you specially from your boss.

y/n: I will do my best sir, and rest assured that I will handle this with all my might" you bowed again as he smiled waving his hand. He smiled once more before going to the table of his manager, it was already 12 and the party is just beginning.

You saw your friend Kiyoko on the bar ordering another top of alcohol, you made your way to her and she smiled at you.

y/n: enjoying the drink??" you asked the shy girl before nodding

Kiyoko: it's just once in a while y/n , you should wind up too the alcohol here are really good" she smiled taking another champage in her hand. You nodded

y/n: just make sure I won't need to carry you out the office to our apartment" you giggled you two shared an apartment in the heart of the city. Not only that her being your only relative in this places makes both of your parents at ease if you two will live together.

Kiyoko: you really did well y/n, I hope you can get the big boss to promote you, it's been your goal ever since you applied in this company right" she asked you as she dip another shot of drink in her lips. You nod in agreement.

y/n; maybe this is my big break don't you think" as you smiled at her, you sip the drink in your hand again thinking about the project. Thinking back now you planned your working career for so long and now that you are here you don't want anything to mess it up for this chance.

Time skip/( it's not 2 am and almost all the employee are tipsy with the alcohol. Even Kiyoko is almost passing out but still trying to stay awake. You looked around your surrounding checking out the others, your younger coworkers Hinata and Kageyama was already on the floor while Tsukishima was red speaking non sense. You are seriously are thankful that tomorrow is Saturday and you don't have work.

As you were about to go check Kiyoko you remembered that you've left your notebook and paper works on your table. You sigh, since you have a project presentation first thing in the morning on Monday you need to get back your paper works. You look at Kiyoko she seems fine for now, you decided to walk out a bit and get back your stuff. The office is just in front of the bar you are now, you went out the bar and walked passed the sidelines.

Entering the building you were greeted by the guard, you proceed to get into the elevator but before you can close the door there's a mysterious man who stops the closing door. You were shocked a bit but decided to let him in. The unknown guy has maroon shade of hair; he was wearing black turtle neck with black trench coat you must admit that this guy is freaking sexy and hot.

You maintain a good distance from the said guy, you can feel the tension in the air and you know why. The excitement you are feeling to be in close place with such guy like him is enough to make the air literally hot. You took a glimpse of the said guy but the moment you turned to look at him you caught him looking back at you. Shocked by it you blushed and bowed in embarrassment.

The ride to your floor seems longer, your office floor is on 55th and you are more than nervous to stay longer in the elevator with the guy. It was already on 23th floor when suddenly the lights turn off. In panic you grab to the guy beside you but realizing what you did you let go of his arm as fast as you can. The elevator stop moving and you are now stuck with a hot guy inside it.

You sigh and mentally curse why you go on your own alone to get your stuff, like you could have asked Kiyoko to go with you but you are just darn brave to go on your own. Your thoughts were cut when you felt a hand grace slowly on your waist, it was warm and a very gentle touch that sends electric desires all throughout your body. The next thing you felt was hot breath behind your neck, the tension makes you nervous but either way you are actually enjoying it.

It's been a while since you flirted and last you had a boyfriend so this kind of things excites you. You can smell the mysterious guy perfume and you love how he smell. Not that strong still with tint of sweetness. His touch was enough to make your legs weak and until so you don't want to give in. Until you heard him speak the voice that shocked you but still amaze you.

Tendou: May I" he asked with hesitation, your face is now red as tomato but replied with a short answer in return

y/n: okay" and with that you felt his lips on your neck making your blush thousands more shades of red, his hand roam on your back gently massaging your back and one of his hand is on your neck as he nips and gently place butterfly kisses on your neck. You bit your lower lip to prevent making any sound as you felt his hand moving on your legs. The heat he was giving is unbearable for you, your face is red as you savor his touch this guy is amazing the way he move his hands on your body is making you crazy.

Your thoughts were clouded when you realize his face is too close to your, with another movement you felt his lips on yours. The kiss was more like a hungry kiss but after few seconds you felt another set of gentle kiss from him. It's amazing how he can change phase and change mood in instant. You were almost out of breathe when he let go of you. Pulling your coat to fix your clothes he took hold of your face making your face the door of the elevator. And just like magic the elevator started moving again, it was like a fast ride you didn't really realized you arriving on the floor you need to get off.

You slowly turned around to look at him when he smirks at you smiling. The door of the elevator slowly closed and you stand there stunned not really sure what happened. You are not really in your mind to think it was real it must be a dream. A hot guy kissing you in the elevator is something that only happens in manga.

You walked down the building and you go out to meet Kiyoko who was now waiting for you inside the bar

Kiyoko: what took you so long" she asked concerned

y/n: I just took my paper works let's go" as you usher her to your car, she nodded and smiled following you

Time skip/

It was Monday and you were early as usual, you can't stop thinking about the make you took counter last Friday and you really wanted to know who he was and what is he doing In that building at that hour. You slowly made your way to your boss upon arriving he smiled at you

Daichi: good morning" he said with a smile, you smiled back and nodded " ohh I have a news for you, from now on you won't be working under me anymore" he said which shocked you

y/n: pardon sir?" you asked and he only smiled

Daichi: well I am assigning you to the CEO of the company we will be working with, take care of all his needs alright. He will be arrive here soon" he said as he turned pages of his paper works. You only bowed at him and you heard the door behind you slowly turned. Daichi Stood up with a glee on his face to welcome the other CEO.

Daichi: welcome to Karasuno Company" as he offer his hand to the CEO, you slowly turned your way to see the person but to your shocked. It was the guy who you made some steamy kinky things in the elevator.

Tendou: nice to be here" seeing you his eyes widens and returned in their normal size when Diachi mention you will be his assistant.

Daichi: this is y/n your personal assistant please ask her anything you need" as you bowed at him, he smirk at you earning him few red blushed from you.

Tendou: nice to meet you y/n" with a slur in his voice, he offered his hand for a hand shake and when you reach out to his hand, he scope it and gave it a small kiss on your knuckle you blushed hard

Tendou: I am looking forward for an amazing project " he smirk at you blushing face

TBC