Tsukishima Kei X Reader ( White Day Special)

White Day Special

Tsukishima Kei X Reader

Valentines past like no other, this Valentine 's Day might be one of your worst and most painful experience. You the angel like goddess of Karasuno was humiliated by your crush in the open field in the day of hearts. You had liked the tall and salty guy called Kei, you never understand why you had come to like this type or this person. The tall guy never liked the idea of having girls chase over him in that special day and he never planned to talk to anyone as that day pass. But you on the other hand had ways in such you were able to talk to him but there starts your night mare.

Flashback//

y/n: " Tsukishima Kun, please accept there chocolates" you offered him the box with pink and red design, by the look of it he can tell that it was home made. He recognized you, you were in his art class and one of the best student yet in the school. He clicked his tongue with annoyance he had dealt with many girls in that day and all he wanted to do is sleep and go home.

Kei: you girls as so annoying, why are you asking me to accept such work and so?: he turned to look at you. His friend is becoming nervous as he watch the scene In front of him. He can see that Kei is already annoyed in the prev talk with girls but with you he was a bit more angry and annoyed.

Yamaguchi: Tsuki?" he said in concern

Tsukishima: " you know? You and your chocolates just need to get gone cause I am not spending my time listening to your confessions" he added a bit loud that took he attention of the other people in the field. You were in he edge of crying but you bit your tongue to stop the tears. Pulling the box near your heart the chocolate you've put all efforts and heart was rejected by the person you had liked and desired for so long.

y/n: I am so sorry" you said as you bow and runs away from the scene, he felt bad about what he did he again let his annoyance hurt someone he had like for a while. He don't want to admit it but he find himself staring at you in art class, finding himself smiling softly when he hears you laugh, finding himself dreaming he was nice enough to compliment how you look lovely every day. But things sucks for him, he had hurt you in the most painful way? And yeah it all has to be in the day of hearts. He mentally face palm as he saw you walking away he know you are very delicate and to be able to almost shout at you in the field makes him sad and angry with himself.

You decide to avoid Kei in all instant you can get, you don't want to get hurt and be humiliated, you and him always talk in art class and you find his snarls and remarks fun sometimes but that day and in that moment he had crossed the line. You had tried to avoid anyone from the volleyball club at all cost which makes hem confuse as to why, being Kiyokos Cousin you were always with them in practice time they realized something happen the reason why you aren't with them anymore.

One time you were asked to give papers to Kiyoko upon doing you, you open the door and met the boys while they are practicing others smiled your way and some wave at you. Kiyoko went up to you and you handed her the paper works you were asked to give, deciding not to look anywhere but her cause you know Tsukishima is already burning fires on your skull. You had decided not to force yourself to someone who don't want you, and with that you bowed to your cousin to walk away.

Tsukishima was irritated at why you are ignoring him, he though a week is fine and you will return to your self but it didn't happen. He sigh with annoyance and decided to throw and hit some balls in the practice, he hated this feeling the feeling of being ignored by the person he had like for a while. He clicked his tongue and slams the ball on the other side of the net, the other players look at him he gritted his teeth and walked out to refill some water.

Hinata: what is his prob?

Kageyama: dunno , just practice BOKEEEEEEEEH~!

Hinata: NO NEEED TO SHOUT~!!!

DAICHI: You two 10 laps in the court

Both: EEEEEEEEEEEH?

Day pass and you didn't bother glancing nor looking at Tsukishima, this irritates him like hell he often see you with other guys smiling and he was irritated than ever. Why are you ignoring him after 3 weeks and smiling. laughing with other guys. He bit his tongue and semi slapped himself mentally he know you will hate him in this action he know you will hate him more. After practice he stride his way to you, you were talking to kiyoko that time and he just grabbed your hand and drag you to who knows where.

y/n: hey where are you taking me , let go~!!!!" as he dragged you behind the building

Kei: tskk~!! " he clicked his tongue with annoyance

y/n: " let me go KEI~!!!! Let go, your hurting me", you pulled your hand off of him he looked annoyed oh boy he looks he can kill, he hadn't said a word he just stared at you there.

y/n: " if you don' plan to say anything I'll go now" as you made your way almost passed him, he grabbed your hand once more this time a bit gentle which comforts you, you were confused as to why he is acting this way.

Tsukishima: why are you talking with other people and avoiding ignoring me?" the words can be heard clear but with hint of annoyance

Y/n: why the hell not? You who humiliated me in all person avail in that day? You could have just said you don't like me or so, but you made everything remarkable by adding your shit and salty remarks." Hot tears flows your eyes it's too hard to bear the pain he had given you , you hatted how you still care why he isn't reaching up to you putting a mask on to deny his existence is the hardest thing you had ever done.

You were enveloped into a warm soft hug, you can' process what just happen but Tsukishima was hugging you, your hand automatically find its way on his back in a very comforting manner. He had decided to be true to himself today and so for the rest of his life when it comes to you.

Tsukishima: I am so sorry, I know I am an asshole that day I am tired with all the dealing I have to encounter before I go home, I was tired and I am not in my mood to talk it's just it irritates me to no end that day. I am so sorry I vented out my mood on you, you don't deserve it and I am so sorry for teasing you all the time. It's just I don't know what to say when you are in front of me, please forgive me if I hurt you." He almost sobs in your touch, you felt your heart out this is not what you've wanted you wanted him to smile that is the main reason why you left him cause he might be annoyed at you.

Kei: I am so sorry I don't know how to express myself I ended up hurting you please don't give up on me, I really like you." With that word being said your ears perks up and you blushed, pulling slowly from him you can see his ears with tint of pink and the most wonderful view of your crush ever. His face was tinted pink and there are marks of tears on his cheeks. He is just a big boy with a heart of glass and this man is the person you love

y/n:" is everything you said true? Tsukishima?" you asked

Tsukishima: " I had like you ever since the first time I saw you. The main reason why I always wanted your attention, but seeing you with other guys makes me angry , annoyed and uneasy" he was cut off when you spoke

y/n:" jealous?" he turned to you shocked and softly he nod his head.

y/n: I like you too Tsukishima, everything about you fascinate me and I love to learn more, will you accept me ?" you blushed, he instantly blushed too as he lean his head on your shoulder hiding his red face.

Tsukishima: " take care of me too, idiot" as he slowly cup your face and place his soft lips on yours, the kiss was brief but it was heaven. He was your first kiss and you are happy, he pulled away smiling a bit the most genuine smile you ever saw.

y/n: " let's go home, bean pole" you smiled

Tsukishima: sure, ohh wait" as he turned to pick something from his back, you looked at him, he place a box in your hand upon opening it, there placed a beautiful wing necklace.

Tsukishima: Happy white day" he smiled

y/n: thank you

The end//

:"Baby N�>�D�W