( Drunken Confession) Iwaizumi Hajime X Reader

Drunken Confession ( Iwaizumi Hajime X Reader)

It was a closing party for the Aobo Josai high everyone was happy school year is ending and they are pretty excited to welcome the new school year. But before that the school held a big party for everyone to enjoy, everyone was invited and such teachers and students was dancing on the beat of the music. Everyone was enjoying the party, the volleyball club was on the corner having their night drink out. ( Yes the school let drinking alcohol just this time). Oikawa was blushing madly as he down the 3rd cup he had tonight, Kunumi was already passed out, Kidanchi was shouting and pretty hyper downing his 5th cup, and the rest was left unfazed and sleepy some of them already is sleeping.

The manager managed to avoid drinking at the time, Oikawa has his arms around the female manager now, and she don't really mind. She thought that this is still a responsibility as a managed to take care of them. Looking to his side he sees, Hajima Iwaizumi her crush ever since, had his face flushed and eyes in a very hazy state. He might had some cup down from time to time she cannot keep in track how many cups he had now. She forces Oikawa to sit and calm down, since the captain is already wrecking most of the drinks of the table. She sigh for the 7th time tonight this will be a very long night for them all.

She stood up and grabs Oikawa forcing him to drink some pill to ease his drunkenness, he was downing the medicine faster as she expected in few minutes he already had passed out on the couch. Fixing her hair she check if everyone is there and if everyone was asleep, She noticed that Iwaizumi is not there, she started to panic knowing how a drunk man will easy trip and hurt himself in the process. She stood up and tried to roam around looking for Hajime, She was outside the gym now still looking for the tan guy, She sigh knowing that she cannot find the guy at this state.

She walks around the school ground and there she saw the volleyball gym has its lights open, running at the front door there you saw Iwaizumi doing some set of servings. His ears were red and his face was still flushed red. He had his black cloak on the floor and his white long sleeves rolls up to his elbow. His tie was loosely tied and few of his buttons was open. This is a new scenario for you, you always see Iwaizumi properly fixed with anything and this is something you will like to remember. You walk near him, he was still focus on the service of the balls you sit on the bench watching him intently. After few rounds of service he slouch on the floor, you run to him.

y/n: " Are you feeling okay Hajime?" you asked concerned

He didn't respond, he kept his head low, there are still visible red tints on the edge of his ears, you smile and sit beside him studying his feature.

y/n: " if you are still not feeling well, we can stay here for a while" you smiled at him

He turned to look at you with blush on his face, you don't know if this is because of the alcohol of because his crush was sitting beside him, he had been looking at you for good few moments now and the silences is getting awkward. He smiled at you which shocked you in instant. He grabbed your hand and shouted

Iwa: " I LOVE YOU ______chan, EVER SINCE I SAW YOU, EVEN BEFORE YOU APPLIED AS OUR MANAGER I HAD LOVED YOU EVER SINCE" he blurted, this made you blush tenfold you never expected him to be this bold, maybe the effect of Alcohol? Maybe the reason he drunk this much so he can confess to you? You were still processing the what happen, you smiled and shouted back at him

Y/n: " I HAD ALWAYS LOVE YOU TOO HAJIME KUN EVER SINCE I FIRST LAY MY EYES ON YOU" you smiled at him, he blush and he pulled you to a tight hug, you hugged him back after few seconds you hear him snoring. He had the most peaceful face ever and you love that part of him.

Time skip// In the MORNING

Iwa: " ahhh? My head hurts what happened last night?" realizing he is in the gym he looks around checking if he was alone, noticing his hand intertwined with someone he look down to see you sleeping beside him. He blushed he tried to pull his hand away only to be grabbed and hold tighter than before. You groan and you slowly opens your eyes seeing Hajime looking at you, you blushed and you sit up slowly

y/n: " Good morning Iwa-chan" you smiled at him

Iwa: " what happened yesterday? ___-chan" he asked nervous

y/n:" hmm? You don't remember? Anything that's a shame" you pout

Iwa: " eh? I am so sorry if I did something wrong and bad" he bowed at you, you smiled at him taking hold of his hand again

y/n: " you didn't do anything bad Iwa-chan, you just shouted in my face that you loved me" you smiled teasing him

Iwa: " I did what?" he covers his face with his hand " it wasn't supposed to be like that I am so sorry"

y/n: ' Don't worry about it, I love you too Iwa-chan" you smiled at him, he turned to look at you realizing what you've said.

Iwa: " do you mean that" he asked you for confirmation

You pounce him and hug him " Of course silly I love you" you kiss his cheeks, he blush but he hugged you. He was thankful he had the courage to confess even thought he was not planning it that way.

End

���������{E�v�