Vampire Shitorizawa X Reader ( Part 2)

You groan as you roll off your bed, the sunshine is bright and warm and that is something you really enjoy you mentally made a note that you will make a really good meal for today but that will have to wait. It was already 12nn when you realized that you sleep almost half of the day already you roll out the bed as you groan remembering what happened last nitght.

y/n: ughh I cannot believe I will have to study in this kind of school, I wish my grandparents never asked those suckers for help" as you sit on the big fluffy bed. You flop down on your big bed as you tried to review all the things that happened last night, taking each moment to remember everyone's face and name. You snap back to your reality when you heard your stomach growl like a wild boar, you grab your cellphone checking any emails from your parents but surprisingly there weren't any.

To cut the information short, when you arrive at you home no one is home and there was a note that you will need to live alone for a while. The note also mentioned that your parents need to be in some place to deal about business matters or so you think.

"How can you do this to me, are you really throwing me out to be a vampires food?" you flop down throwing your phone on the stand beside your bed " whatever I just need to survive this year, until then my parents will be back to London and everything will return to normal.

You slowly stood up finally deciding to cook something for yourself you got your credit card with you anyway something your grandparents gave you before going to japan which you think now might be a solicitation for your blood like seriously. Walking down the stair you were thinking what to eat until you heard a sound of glass breaking, you halt into your position realizing that might be a vulgar you swallow your breathe as you slowly and silently made way to the kitchen. The place was clear but that doesn't give it off that you are safe, you grab your baseball bat (you were an athlete) as you approach the door to your kitchen place.

You gulp and mentally prepared yourself whatever you were about to see, you push the door with force as you scream out your lungs. There stood the shocked Shirabu and Semi along with Sitting Ushijima and the Sniffing Tendou on your fridge. You sweat drop seeing them all in your kitchen

Tendou: ohh so your awake now" he said as he pull another chocolate bar from your fridge which added more into what he is actually holding, Ushijima only shrug as he see you the two boys only look at you like this was normal thing to do

y/n: okay so when did you become thief?" you ask putting down the bat on the corner of your big kitchen room. You approach the small group of guys as they only look at you from their places making their stay more comfortable too much for your liking

Y/n: and why you are here don't you know any privacy?" you asked them which they only shrug ignoring that fact they are in your place

Semi: our food doesn't need any privacy" he said with cold tone and voice, you face palm hearing those kinds of words once more. It kind of makes you feel cringey at time when you heard them talk about how you were their food.

Shirabu: don't be like that" as he walked towards you " the principal told us to keep a close eye to you. We don't want anyone running away from us don't we" he said as he towers you which you ignored you were not scared at them you were more than scared at the fact that you might not be able to go back to London if you won't survive this.

You walked out the room not wanting to deal with them as you moved you realized that they were actually following you. You turned to look at them and they look at you with poker face like this was really normal to do

y/n: you know if you really will follow me, I will think that you all are perverts" you said with stoic cold voice, their eyes widens as they hear you say those words they look at each other's and decided to go back to the kitchen. Sighing in contentment you go back to your room as you planned to take a good long bath. You planned to relax today but seeing them now in your place won't be ideal to relax and sleep or else your house might be in danger.