Lev Haiba X Reader ( cuddles)

It was the time of the month again ( when you are depressed, bored and you don't do anything) you rolls on your bed for the third time trying to figured out what to do today. It was Saturday and you wanted to do something productive or maybe not, your parents was out for a trip and prolyl be back tomorrow night you brother was having intern finals so he won't be home for a while. That means you are alone here bored and dying from nothingness, you pout at the thought of sleeping whole day without doing nothing.

You remembered that today your boyfriend doesn't have a practice so you can just ask him to come over and bug him. You grabbed your phone and dialed your boyfriends number, ringing you waited for him to pick up in the third ring there was his amazing voice on the other side of the line.

Lev: " hello? ____? Hey do you need anything?" you can feel him smiling from the other line of the call, you pouted and replied instantly " Lev I need you here now, I need you" putting some dramatic voice into it. He laugh a bit since he knows your tactics. " Is it the time of the month again ____?" he smiled,

y/n: " yeah and I am super bored please come over and entertain me" you beg

lev: " I'll be there in 10 mins, I'll prolyl bring food wait for me okay? Love you" and he hung up

You rolled on your bed and throw your phone to who knows where and decided to take a nap. You were awakened by the sound of your front door opening and the familiar voice of your boyfriend. You didn't take the effort to great me he will eventually find you laying on your bed. In few seconds he was standing in front of your door leaning on the door frame smiling at you.

y/n: " welcome lev" you pouted

lev: " hi"he smiled and walked towards you hugging you " are you bored?" he kisses your head

y/n: " I am super bored, please entertain me" you pouted

lev: " I've brought ice cream and cake to you want to eat?" he smiled

y/n: " really?, sure sure let's go now" you grabbed his hand and run down to the kitchen, Lev was always caring he was matured enough to handle you and your antics.

Lev: " heheh okay then" you two reached the kitchen and there stood the cake and ice cream you smiled and run to it, getting yourself few slices and some cup of ice cream. He was observing your while you were eating he adored how cute you look when you were in this time of the month. You will act childish and very much an immature teenager but he actually learned to work with it because he truly loved you.

As you finished your cake and ice cream you felt a warm hand on your hand, looking down at it you saw a familiar larger hands on yours, Lev smiled at you and kisses your forehead.

Lev: "Lets go upstairs and cuddle?" he smiled, upon hearing this you smiled brightly and nodded

y/:n: " hai" you smiled

Walking to your room you flop down and soon was enveloped but a warmer body, he was hugging you from behind. This is one thing you had loved about him he was the most gentle and caring boyfriend you ever had. Intertwining your fingers with his you started peppering his face with small kisses making him laugh and smile on the process.

Lev: " I love you" he smiled and placed a warm kiss on your lips

You smiled " I love you too" you kiss his nose

Lev: " sleep then" he hugged you tight and with that you fell asleep in his embrace

Sorry for no update

I am still working with other stuff

Comment down below which theme or char you

Wanted me to do next love lots

w1h��v���