Semi Eita X Reader (Just like this)

Semi Eita X Reader (Thousand years)

The morning sunshine is bright and warm, you groan as you softly toss around trying to find the perfect peace place you can go back to sleep. You roll slowly as your eyes still shut in tight close after few tries you hit something soft opening your eyes in instant you saw you boyfriend. Semi, you were sleeping peacefully were enough to make you stun and still at that moment. And from there all memories cam flashing back at you like a hurricane slap.

Back flash:

You were walking down the halls holding few books and paper works here and there; it was almost the end of the day and you were on your way to the gym for practice. You were the Shitorizawa female manager and couch assistant; you were also the one and only girl friend of the silent and shy type Semi Eita. As you made your way near the gym you started to hear, loud shouting and ball hitting the floor. It was always this lively when it comes to your practice it was also because everyone are all so eager to have development and improvement for their play.

You reached the entrance of the big gym, you were sure to check everyone's attendance but of course your eyes quickly and easily spotted your one and only love. He was talking with the fresh men about their play, the way he lectures them is enough to make you realized that he was really is hot. You made way to the bench as you settled down the papers and started writing things on it. It was not long until you saw a familiar set of shoes in front of yours, as you lift your eyes to meet who it was you smiled greeting your boyfriend.

Semi: hey you're here, your late" as he hugged you in the process pulling you upward with a very gentle and sweet move. You giggle and smiled at him wrapping your arms around his slim waist, you only nodded in agreement, you were late because you were doing some paper works for the training and it was that too tiring you just wanted to rest but you know well you need to go to practice.

y/n: I was busy working with papers" you smiled as you peck him in the cheeks, he only nodded and pat you head something you had love and adored when he does. He kiss your head and slowly let go of your small petite form, he smiled once more before going back to practice.

He was everything you had ever wanted, he was everything you needed.

The time passed like it was nothing and now you are preparing to go home, the members are all busy fixing the stuff and retuning the balls. It was not long until everyone was done in cleaning the gym, the fresh men were first to leave and the third years were the last one to close the door. The regular members were now walking down the street to get something to eat, Tendou being loud and Goshiki proclaiming he will be the next ace is enough to keep the group alive.

They are tired and hungry so they decided to go eat something before going home to their own house. They all agreed in the idea and that is why you were all in this situation. The group was sitting in a big table waiting for food, all of them were excited and hungry this is the first time they will be eating in this restaurant mostly because it was a new one in town.

Goshiki: I've heard their ramen here is really good I am super excited" the young boy beside you smiled and grinned waiting for the food to arrive

Tendou: I am looking forward for the dumplings" he said as the others only nodded in agreement

Semi was silent all through out, you know well he was tired because he was not talking this was his attitude when he was hungry or angry. You learned how to calm him or make him comfortable at lease, you slip your small hands under the table, slowly finding its ways to his soft big ones. He was avoiding your eyes but he took hold of your hands, gently gripping it with loving holds and squeeze.