TPOV ( Chapter 11)

TPOV ( Chapter 11)

Akira landed in Tokyo in few hours, he has few of his members to drag you back to USA, he knows how hard headed you are and how persistent you will be so he brought your wing spiker and libero along with him. As he walk in the crowd people recognized their faces which was always shown in tv shows and in live broadcast. Some of the Japanese people runs to them to ask for autograph and such as this happen their way to you were delay a bit.

Akira: " next time remind me to wear disguise" as he put on glasses and mask

Mick: " yes captain:

James: " hehahahha you were hilarious" as he giggle at their captain

Akira: " shut up let's just get manager and get out from this country" as he fixed his bag, ridding taxi to the place of the camp where you are currently staying. Upon reaching the school Mick smiled at the idea meeting volleyball players in here, while james has the same idea Akira is not liking the idea of your training other students to have potential for international games.

They walk to the gym trying to find where you are, each gym has different schools and different people and they do take attention in each gym they got in. While they are busy finding you, you were practicing receives with the captains of each teams mainly " Kuroo, Oikawa, Ushijima, Daichi,Bokuto and Kenji" they were a team receiving your spikes and still trying to receives them. Upon hitting the ball a familiar prescience hit you and you turn to look at the door of the gym.

There stand your alpha the captain of your training team in USA, you frown at this while he look pissed. You turned to look behind him was James and Mick which makes you more frustrated you walked towards them which they look not in any awe. It was normal to see their manager in pony tail up and with soaking shirt, not to mention the almost see through t shirt you were wearing.

Akira:" we have come to pick you up" as he look down at you, you squint at this

y/n: " don't be bossy here Akira you are not in USA" you spat

Mick: hehhehe manager chan looks cute while she is angry" he said gleaming of seriousness in his eyes

y/n: " I told couch I'll be staying for few more days" you told them

James: " coach said he needs you to start training us" he smirk

y/n: " you guys don't need any more training, you can win those without my help" as you turn around from them, but before you can walk away a hand grab your wrist spinning you back to them, Akira has took your hand to him.

Akira: " stop, being stubborn and go back with us y/n" as he looks at you with seriousness

y/n: " I told you not after few more days" trying to pull you hand away from him but failing " let go Akira, you are hurting me" another hand grab Akiras arm stopping him from hurting you further.

Ushijima: " let go of her, you're hurting her" with dark aura in his eyes

Akira: " get off this is non of your business" as he try to shoo away Ushijima, then the rest of the captains walks in with him.

Daichi: " let' go of her" a stang of danger in his words

Bokuto:" if you won't things will be rough here"

Akira: " who are you guys trying to fight me?" as he let go of your hand " well then how about this? Play one match with the three of us if you receive any of our service and gain points we will let her stay but if you loose with zero points we will take here even if she refuses.