Tsukishima Kei X Reader (He is the Moon) 2/4

He is the moon 2/4

It's been two weeks since you started being the royal prince's personal tutor, It's been all but pleasing experience for 3 major reason. First he is not really studying he is actually just confirming to you what he knows and thus you confirming his thoughts your sessions normally ends fast, the rest of the time will be sleeping time for him which he demand to be accompany by you. Second is your position is like second to the Eunuch of the palace more like a teacher and your position gives you more credit to be respected. Third you realized you had developed some kind of feeling to the prince and seeing him almost every day gives you happiness.

Today is like the other days you will be teaching him and continue to his sleeping session but today agenda was changed when you were called in the throne room by the king.

King: I believe you had been having amazing progress in studying? Kei has been more joyous to study books and scrolls up to now and I think that is because of you." The king complimented you, you bowed at this compliments

y/n: I dare not have the credits sire, the young prince is wise enough to be a teacher and me thus being able to help is my honor to be your service" you bowed again

King: I see well the main reason of you here right now is, the princess from the Chiji Dynasty will be arriving today she will be the royal crown princess for the Crown prince. I wanted you to accompany her and teach her what the prince is like make sure that she likes him and same goes to him to her. Is that understood?" he said, hearing this gives you a heart aches and heart click, somewhere in your heart you know you can't be with him nor be in position to be with him. You just make believe you can and maybe you hope he will fight for you. You bowed and proceeded to go to his crown princes room.

Upon opening the door you saw him there looking annoyed, he saw you and smirk at your presence

Kei: what took you so long? I've been waiting

y/n: I am so sorry your majesty I was summoned by your father" you bowed, he know something is up when it comes to both of you, you will call him casually in his name since he demands to do so but now you just called him with his position name.

Kei: Whats wrong?>" he asked sounding annoyed, you kept your head bowed and decided to ignored the questions

y/n: today's session will be about the chanji dynasty which Is the leading dynasty with nature and power with coal." You opened your scroll to start discussing about the palace of the place, he paid no attention with this until you mentioned about then kings order.

Kei: something is up right? Tell me?" he ordered

y/n: your majesty I was asked by the king to teach your about the chanji dynasty for you are in marriage process with their princess, the princess will be arriving today and I need to teach you everything about them so you will learn to accept her."he clicked his tongue and decided to let you finish your session, until then the head Eunuch appeared in his door.

Head: your majesty, Lady y/n need to attend the princess we please to have her" as they bowed at him, the girl stood up and bowed one last time to the crown prince before leaving him in his big room.

Once the girl is out of sight Akiteru appeared from no where, he has this solemn look for his brother

Aki: you know you can't fight fathers orders" he said

Kei: why is he the one choosing the person I have to marry?"

Aki: because he needs someone who can continue the dynasty not just some eunuch girl" he said leaving his brother alone, keis had grip the scroll hard and threw it hard that it break to pieces.