(Kiss Marks) Oikawa Tooru X Reader

Kiss marks ( Oikawa Tooru X reader)

It was dark and the sounds in the gym was booming but you don't care you are too busy taking your time harrasing your boyfriend and with that you succesfully took off his cloak.

Oikawa: " __-chan it's not fair if you will only have the fun" he whiphers in your ear as he kisses your neck, his hand was tied with his neck tie, ( don't ask why) and you were sitting on his lap. Pretty much drunk of all the alcohol you've consumed you were now having hot tease and make out with your boyfriend.

Y/n:" don't worry Tooru you will have yours later" as he kisses his neck down to his collar, unbuttoning his clothes on the process. This is pretty new for Oikawa, he was retrained and cannot move he had his girlfriend in front of his teasing him like hell.

Oikawa: " ____-chan so mean" and he moans when you started biting down his neck and sucking his skin, he was never used to this side of your but he really wanted to play. Never thought you will be tying his arms so he cannot move is not an understatement. You kiss his ear licking it, giving him few minutes to pant since this was hot. You lick his neck leaving bite marks on the process.

Oikawa: " hey don't leave bite marks I will not be able to hide them" he blush

y/n: " ohh? Then don't hide them" you smirked

Oikawa: " meanie" he started to kiss you lips which you gladly returned, using his tongue he plays with your mouth earning frew grunt and growls from you. He captured your lips but you pull off, leaving him breathless.

y/n: " ah ah ah nope, not yet Oikawa baby" you purred on his ears

Oikawa: " just take the tie off please" he pleaded, with growing lust in his eyes

y/n: " nope and you proceeded to kiss his neck down to his collar leaving kiss marks all over him he don't mind, after all showing that he has a hot girl friend will be fine. He squeaks when he felt something different and yep you are playing with his nipples. He moans and blush, this is the first time he was played by a girl and not just any ordinary girl but the girl of his dream. He never thought you had this side of you, you were always shy and quiet but this side if completely different. You kiss and bite his ears as you play with his nub, earning your few grunts he wanted to hold you and hugged you. He dive in to hide his face on your neck hiding his reddening face, he cannot believe he was making this lewd sound because his girl was touching him. You noticed that his nipples was hard you smirked at him " Tooru? You pretty lewd boy, you play with his hair, sending shivers on his spine your touch is cold, but the way you speak is very hot. Pretty contradicting how he will presume it, but he enjoyed it.

Oikawa: " _____ untie me" he order you visible lust in his eyes

You smirked at him before responding " NO" he was angry and the same time turned on, he was very uncomfortable with the growing tent of his pants, he wants you and he wanted you now. Kissing his earns which is pretty red now down to his lips, you bite him he grunts. He was responding to you kisses feverishly, every touch he respond to you making you happy. Never you thought you will see this side of him

Time skip// you two are back to the part

Iwaizumi: " where you've been?" he ask oikawa

Oikawa: " _____-chan kept me busy for a while" he blush

Iwaizumi turns to look at you, you look at him and walks to him

y/n:" what is is Iwa chan?" you ask innocently

Iwaizumi: " Oikawa is acting strange" he announce, getting the attention of the other team mates, oikawas face was still red. You looked at him and back to the guys smirking

Y/n: " Do you want to know how I kept him busy?" licking your lips

Iwaizumi was shocked then he blush the others cried while blushing

END