Tsukishima Kei X Reader ( Mr. Right)

A groan was heard inside the room, you were trying to have your peaceful time when you group of friends drag you to a fun game or so they thought a fun game. It was a dare game with them and they won't accept the answer no when they invited you to play along with them. Knowing how your friends' act you just gave in to their want and played half-heartedly the game they suggest. It was a simple game you just need to choose or pick a number then you will count the males passing by your room the number you pick will be the guy you will talk and approach as easy as that. So far the game went smoothly they pick random guys from random room and asked for their no and chat for a short while. It was finally your time you picked number 11 you just thought that it will be fun to talk to someone with that number. You mentally pray it was no one you know from the school which prolly be given since you don't know much people except the volleyball team.

You were the youngest sister of Kiyoko the assistant manager of the volleyball team, remembering that you actually know few more people you began to sweat. Your friends counted the males passing by and when they finally reach 9 you were already shaking, a familiar shade of orange passed by the door followed by the familiar blue berry boy you began to panic since you know well who comes after. And your thoughts were confirmed when Yamaguchi passed by behind him was Tsukishima Kei. Your friend nudge as they point at him they began to tell that he was the one you need to talk and approach.

It was like the gods curse you with bad luck the guy you wanted to avoid all year was in your game needs to be approach, you stood up from your sit as you slowly made way out catching the 4 in the hall way you called out to the tall guy with a firm voice.

y/n: Tsukishima-kun" you called out, catching the attention of the 4 voice the orange head eyes lit up when he saw you, he started waving his hand at you as you wave back with a small smile. Tsukishima only eyes you from his place waiting for you to walk towards them; you momentarily walk towards them trying not to look nervous your heart skips a beat when your eyes connect with him. It was true that you two don't get along but that doesn't mean you don't see potential and talents with him. Along with the discovery of his talent is the discovery of your little bit admiration towards him. This feelings only grow when he started pestering you every day and teasing. You learn to approach the salty teen and he learns how mend with your attitude.

Tsukishima: what do you need chibi?" he asked eyeing your form; it was true that you were a lot more shorter than him even shorter with Hinata but he likes how you approach him with firm attitude. He watches you as you open your mouth studying your advancement. He always finds it fun to tease you and he loves it when you pay attention to him.

y/n: ughhh, can I have your number?" you asked him directly, taken off guard the rest of the boys in the small group eyes you bewilder and surprised. He looked at you quizzically looking for any signs of intention in your eyes but he failed to see any. You hold really good secret in your eyes and he was more than surprise for your sudden firm approach.

Tsukishima: and why would I give you my personal number?" he asked you, you only smiled at him with the sweetest smile you ever had. He blushed a bit he knows well how cute you look when you smile like that and he kind of love it when you smile like that towards him. He won't admit it but he loves your little cute things called smile and laugh.

y/n: Because I wanted to know you better" and wit that the three guys blush including the tall bean pole, your friends only watched with amusement they never actually thought that you were this kind of bold when it comes to talking not to mention with someone they never seen before. They were grinning ear to ear as they watch the scene marvel in front of them.

Tsukishima: As if" he turned away blushing, hearing Yamaguchi apologizing to you after he turned away a little thumb on his heart made him look back at where you were standing. In that moment your eyes turned to him seeing his golden orbs you smiled at him as you saw his face flushed red. You began to wonder why his face turns red as to that moment you love how red it looks and you love how shy he immediately turn when you ask for his number. You love this side of him only few people can see it and you are fortunate that you can. You turned back to your friends as they began to play again.

Time skip.

You were sitting on your chair still thinking about that happened earlier, Tsukishima's red face cannot be erased on your head he just looked so cute and super handsome when he flushed red. You slowly buried your head on your arms covering the growing tinted red on your cheeks up into your ears. " I like you" you whisper as you buried your face more. Smiling and grinning ear to ear you slowly drifted to sleep, unknown to you a pair of golden eyes observed each of your movements.

Tsukishima: pft" he said as he walked inside the room, there are not students and the lights illuminate golden orange colors all around it. The ambiance was perfect not too cool and not too hot, he watch your sleeping form in the desk he swift few strands of hair from your face to observe the vivid thick eye lashes that matches your beautiful eyes. The ( hair color) length framing your face and the soft snores that makes him calm.

Tsukishima: I like you too" he smiled as he slip one paper on your desk, there written was his number and his email. Two hearts mend together as one.

TBC