( Heart Art) Yamaguchi Tadashi X Reader

Yamaguchi Tadashi X Reader ( Heart Art)

A girl with ( hair length and hair color) stood in front of the main gate of Karasuno, she is not from the school and she is here for a reason she will be forever be grateful. Hey phone chimed signaling a new message picking it up to check she smiled and giggled. It was her cousin Kiyoko Shimizu, her parents will be staying away for a while and so her only close relative offer that she stays with them for now.

Kiyoko: I'll pick you up in the gate now, see you" as she re read the message, the girl who was an art student were bringing her sketch pads and pencils along with her. Adjusting her bag she stood there waiting for her cousin In the next few minutes she saw a familiar ravenette running towards her. The girl who was rather lovely smiled while she waved at the smaller girl

y/n: hello Kiyoko chan" she smiled and the other girl smiled in response

Kiyoko: sorry I was late, I was changing clothes" she smiled as she lead the girl inside the school ground, to her the school were bigger she study in a private art school and that is a bit smaller than this school. As she looks around at awe her cousin can't stop herself from smiling. Arriving at the gym door the two went in, numbers of eyes turned to them the girl smiled from the welcoming aura this group has.

Nishinoya: ohh Kiyoko chan? Who is she?" he asked

Tanaka: she is beautiful just like you?" he smiled; the girl who is standing beside Kiyoko smiled and giggled then the two of the sempai burst into a blushing mess

Kiyoko: this is my cousin y/n, she will be staying with me for a while since her parents were abroad" she explains

Y/n: hello everyone nice to meet you" she smiled and bow, the other seems fine with her cousin being her while the others were ecstatic about it. Like why not? Another cute girl in practice. The practice continue like nothing happens and there the girl sit beside Kiyoko sketching few of the players, she is an art student majoring in pencil and water color so it was her pass time to have such rough sketch of people and thing she likes.

Kiyoko watches her cousin with a very direct focus and concentration; it's been a while since she saw her focus like that it's hard to talk to her when she is in that period. She does different kind of strokes in that canvas she is holding, different shades of pencil were used and yet she seems really enjoying herself. Kiyoko smiled as she recognized the pattern or perhaps the person she is sketching, it was their jumping giant Hinata Shoyou the pose was rather hard to make but since y/n was too focus she was able to mix and sketch it.

Kiyoko: that is beautiful y/n" she smiled and the girl turned to her smiling in return

y/n: thank you, he was the first subject I've laid eyes and his movement were really fluid" she smiled, knowing what she meant Kiyoko continue to watch the team as her cousin continue to draw and color stuff in her sketch pad.

Time Skip//

The small girl were fixing her stuff when Kiyoko called out to Hinata, Hinata who were curios went up to them and there Kiyoko showed him his portrait which were now colored and shaded. The boy smiled and was very happy about it while y/n blush at his reaction. The whole team was amaze at how amazing she can draw not in fact they were speechless.

Weeks and days passed and the smaller girl stay until practice with her cousin, she were always seen sketching and drawing stuff in all those days she has managed to draw every single one of them. One day she accidentally left her sketch pad in the benchers of the gym. The whole team was nosy to check her drawing and there they saw amazing set of poses for each of them, a certain player yearns to see his pose in that sketch set but to no avail he didn't see himself. Tadashi slump his form, he thought that maybe he wasn't good enough to be drawn by such artist like her, seeing Tsuki has multiple set of sketch makes it even pain full for him. The fact that he has liked the girl ever since she first went into the gym for practice.