"Yeah, if it's okay for you and if you don't have any hectic schedule..."

"Sure, I'll fixed my schedule for you.."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm, and I'm sure. Mom will gonna be happy to hear that you wanted to visit them.."

"Yeah, I know.. I didn't have the chance to see them when we go in Taiwan remember? During your fan meet."

"Ah, yeah I remember. They're in the business trip during that time.."

"By the way, what gift do you want??.." Sana asked..

"Mmmmm, anything... Actually I already received the most precious gift in the world.. I already received you and this little one inside your tummy.." Tzuyu said as she gently caressing the latter's tummy.

"Aw ~ that's so sweet Tzuyu~ah.." Sana face her..

"Aigooo..." Tzuyu brush her nose to Sana's nose... "You're start blushing again 😅.."

"It's your fault 😁.." Sana kissed the tip of Tzuyu's nose...

-

8:40 PM after they took a bath when they start the bonfire and when they start drinking except for Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun who was just listening and watching the Unnies..

Minutes later, Tzuyu noticed that Sana keeps yawning...

"Love..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Let's go now... You seems sleepy now..."

"Yeah..." Sana cutely rubs her eyes..

"Let's go.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand.. "Dahyun, Unnie we will just go ahead first... Please watch the other Unnie..."

"Arasso Tzuyu~ah... Have a wonderful night to the both of you .."

"You too Unnie 🙂.."

-

Tzuyu and Sana went now to their camper van and  Sana quickly slammed on the bed ...

"Do you want to wear some jackets???.."

"No, it's fine..." Sana said.. "Let's sleep now Tzuyu~ah..."

"Arasso, I'll just gonna lock the door..."

Tzuyu went in front to lock the door and after that she joined her wife in the bed. Sana quickly snuggle her body to the latter...

"Are you tired???.." Tzuyu asked as she was gently brushing Sana's arms..

"Uhmm, Kind of..."

While they are having their evening cuddle session, Tzuyu's phone suddenly vibrates...

"Who is it???.." Sana asked.. 

Tzuyu checked her phone and she saw the same number popping in on her phone screen.

"It's jungkook.." Tzuyu said as she put back her phone at the shelves.. 

"Again???.."

"Mmmmm...just don't mind him, maybe he just wanted to be friends with me.."

"He keep bothering your phone tho, he keeps sending you message..." Sana pout..

"Love.. I'm not responding to all his messages, and I don't have any intentions to response or call him back...."

"Did you guys already friends???.."

"Love, I just meet him when we introduce to each other..."

"I'm afraid that you might fall for him..." Sana said..

"Hey, you look so bothered again.." Tzuyu seated and face Sana... "Sana look at me..."

Sana slowly looks at Tzuyu, and Tzuyu can really tell that Sana was really bothered...

"You look so bothered...." Tzuyu said...

"Sorry..." Sana sadly said...

"Stop worrying now love..." Tzuyu cupped Sana's cheeks.. "You trust me right????.."

Sana nod at her as she held Tzuyu's hand..

"If you trust me, then removed all your worries... I don't want you to worry.. Love I won't never fall for him.. I love you More than my life Sana I can't hurt you...."

"Sorry... It just that I can't ease my mind.."

"Don't think about it..." Tzuyu pulled Sana and hugs her tightly... "Just think about us, about our baby... Don't think negative thoughts.. okay???.."

Sana nod her head and hugs the latter's back while Tzuyu kissed her crown...

xxxxx