"T-The paperwork, I-I could help you if you'd want me to." She's extremely red. I looked at the amount of paperwork I had on my desk, thinking about handing her half of it so that we could do things faster. But I guess I'd rather do this alone.

"I think I'll be fine, thanks for asking though... Instead you could.." I saw some documents that needed the principal's signature. "Can you get these signed by the principal? It's about the Inter-High——" I handed it out and she took them immediately.

"I-I-I'll do my best! T-Then I'll get going.." I smiled and her face turned red again.

I wish I could remember the times when I was a newbie, that was exactly six years ago. Like hell I'd be able to remember that.

I could feel the amount of stress I could earn from this, there's still 7 and a half months left of the school year. I want time to pass by faster.

    I started off with the documents for the sports fest, I don't know why these were passed early, there's still three weeks before the event. I guess everyone's trying to get rid of their stress a little bit earlier. Oh and yehey, the workload's tossed to us.

    After three hours, I finished three fourths of the paperwork. The only thing that I was blessed with after being in the council for six years was the ability to finish things faster.

    "(Y/n)." I jumped in shock, there was someone besides me in this room for the past three hours? "I've been here for two hours already. You were completely focused on to your job, so probably that's why you didn't even notice."

    "Did you even try to nudge me or even greet? I could've hit you." He shrugged.

    "Hit me if you want, your tiny hands won't hurt me anyways." I feel my face heat up. Tiny... Hands... I am utterly offended. "Oh, and here." He handed me a document, about a student?

    "What's this?"

    "There will be a new student, he'll probably arrive tomorrow or the day after." I nodded and inputted the student's information into the computer.

    My phone vibrated and it's Kuroo. It's time for me to go. Thankfully I've finished everything, I saved the files and shut the computer down.

    "Neji, I'm going ahead. Lock the room, and please turn the AC off."

    "Yep, see you tomorrow."

    I ran to the front gate and there he is. The others aren't here anymore, I guess they left. Just seeing him recharges my battery.

    "Hey, were there a lot today?" I nodded and held his hand.

    "When are you leaving?"

    "Tomorrow morning. Don't miss me too much, I won't be able to resist you once I'm back." He intertwined our fingers, it feels warm.

    "I already miss you though." He stopped walking, he knows that I don't like being alone, not that I actually am.

    "I'll be back soon. Once I'm back, I'll spend time with you." He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.