-

After talking with the Unnie's Tzuyu went inside to their camper van to take a nap since it's still too hot... She close the van and found her wife in the bed browsing some baby clothes in her phone...

"Hi Love..." Tzuyu laid down, beside Sana...

"Hi 🙂..." Sana snuggle her body to the latter.

"What are you doing??." Tzuyu asked.

"Mmmm, I'm just browsing some baby clothes... I wanted to order online..."

"Really???... May I see."

"Here. It's cute isn't???.."

"Mmmm 🙂 sure you can order it.."

"Arasso (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

Minutes later Tzuyu found herself staring at her wife. Thinking the fact that Sana already know that Jungkook's ideal woman is her, and the fact that Sana didn't even bother to discuss it to Tzuyu. Meanwhile, Sana noticed that Tzuyu is staring at her so she asked the latter..

"Tzu???.."

"Mmmm???.."

"Why??? Is there something on my face???.." Sana asked ..

Tzuyu gently put her hand to Sana's face, still continue staring at her ....

"I love you (✿ ♡‿♡).." Tzuyu said in a lowered voice...

Sana smile and put her hand to the latter's waist..

"I love you Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Sana lean her head closer and kissed the latter's lips.

"You already know that Jungkook's ideal woman is me, how come you didn't tell me about that??.."Tzuyu asked.

"Because I don't want you think that I'm getting jealous again over nothing.. and.. and.. I also wanted to control my jealousy and besides I trust you..." Sana asnwer.

"That's why you're so worried last time when you know that I'll gonna be collaborating with him..."

"Mmmm, but it's okay Tzuyu~ah.. don't worry, I won't get jealous it's your job after all ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.."

"Sana..."

"It's alright... Don't worry..." Sana genuinely smile at her...

"Don't worry Love.. I won't gonna be fall for him. You know how much I love you right???.." Sana nod at her... "I will never hurt you, I promise that. I won't answer all his message nor his call... I'll just talked to him if it's related to work..."

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah..." Sana buried her face to the latter's neck... "Thank you..." She whispered...

"Thank you for putting some efforts not to get jealous.. but you need to hide or control it if you're jealous over someone just tell me, okay I love the way you being jealous all the time because I know how much you love me and I know how much you're afraid if someone will take me away from you..."

"Are you not tired because of my jealousy???.."

"No, I actually find it cute... I find you so adorable everytime you get jealous..."

Tzuyu gently pinched Sana's cheeks....

"What if Jungkook will seduced you???.." Sana pout...

"I can't seduced easily except if it's you who will seduced me ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"Eh???..."

"I'm so lucky to have someone like you Sana. I'm so lucky because you choose to live with me, you know I can't really explain my happiness everytime I'm with you... You're my world, I mean my world revolves only to you..." Tzuyu smile as she kissed the latter's temple...

"Really???.."

"Mmmm... There's only 2 person who own my heart right now..."

"2 person???... Who's the other one???.." Sana pout..

"Aigoo ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ..." Tzuyu messed Sana's hair...

"It's you and our baby (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"Ohhh, I forgot.. I'm pregnant ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

"I will do everything for you and for our baby... I will always make you guys happy...." Tzuyu said as she gently brushing Sana's arms..

"Thank for you Tzuyu~ah for always making me special... (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。..."

"Your always welcome Love (✿ ♡‿♡).."

xxxxx