"Great! go get yourself a seat and I'll have someone to bring to you guys" the three nodded and went to find themselves a seat near the window.

"This place is really nice" Jin started "It feels very homey and I like the designs too" "Yeah it really does. Cute name too for a cafe" Hoseok agreed with a chuckle "Cafe Mode" he said.

"I'm glad you took a liking to our cafe sir," the waiter said with a cute bunny smile as he placed their orders on the table "Mochaccino with two blueberry muffins, a caramel macchiato and a chocolate macchiato with a strawberry shortcake. Is that all?" 

"Fast service too" Jin chuckled "That's all thank you" Taehyung couldn't help but stare at the piece of art in front of him, even when the male looked at him dead in the eye and time seems to stop when he heard the bells of fate along with the glimpse of the red string.

Soulmate’ they both thought at the same time, continuing to stare into each other’s eyes until they both snapped out of it. The male flashed him a smile along with a little blush before walking away to serve another customer “Tae? Dude you okay?” Hoseok asked, witnessing how hard the two were staring at each other “I think I just found my soulmate”

Jin spat out his drink at Hoseok, who gave him a disgusted look and grabbed a couple of tissues to clean himself "Wait, that cute guy over there?!” “Shh Jin hyung don’t be so loud” Taehyung scolded “And yes that waiter that was over here earlier” “Holy shit”

The other two continued to talk about what just happened while Taehyung sat there, staring at his food before a smile eventually made its way onto his lips as he took a bite of his cake and a sip from his drink ‘I’m definitely coming back to this place

"Jimin hyung! hyung!" "Yes, kook?" They were back at the worker's lounge with Jimin getting a drink for himself and Jungkook was shaking like a high school girl, squealing "I just found my soulmate!" Jimin almost choked on his water and looked at his friend/ boss "Seriously? who? where?" "Remember that handsome guy who ordered for chocolate macchiato?" "Taehyung?!" Jimin let out the largest smile ever "Oh my gosh your soulmate is Taehyung! Oh kook I'm so happy for you!"

"Wait, you know him?"

"Duh, he's my best friend! He's the sweetest guy ever and damn how lucky you are" Jimin chuckled "How about you get to know him? Ask him to stay a bit since all his classes are over" Jungkook thought for a bit and shook his head with a small smile "Maybe next time if he comes back. It would be too sudden to do it right now" "Suit yourself. Gotta go those orders won't fill themselves" 

The younger giggled and nodded his head, watching Jimin leave "Taehyung huh... hope we'll see each other again soon" he muttered under his breath with a smile.

Taehyung did come back the day after but this time alone. He was quite nervous about seeing his soulmate again but at the same time also excited. He never would've thought he would meet his soulmate at a cafe right across the park where he always hangs out at. He pushed the glass door open< greeted by the sweet smell of the pastries and the soft music that just started in the background.

Taehyung spotted a familiar sight, making his heart race as he stepped forward towards the counter "Hey" he greeted, catching the attention of the once looking down male "Oh h-hey! What um what can I get you today?" the younger male blushed 'Shit why did I have to stutter in front of him?'

'Cute' Taehyung thought "I'd like a chocolate macchiato please" "One chocolate macchiato coming up..." Jungkook said, writing it down "may I know your name, sir?" Even though Jungkook already knew his name through Jimin, he doesn't wanna look like a creep in front of his soulmate.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung" he said and looked at the younger's nametag "Jungkook... that's a nice name" Jungkook blushed a little, looking down as he clutched onto the little notebook tightly "Thank you.. please find yourself a seat. Your order will arrive shortly"

The older nodded and went to the same seat he sat at yesterday, patiently waiting for his order. He took his phone out from his pocket and started scrolling down on twitter, chuckling at memes and soon moving to snapchat.

_____

BreadJinnie

Me

BreadJinnieEyy lover boy visiting hissoulmate I see👀👀 you slymf

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BreadJinnie
Eyy lover boy visiting his
soulmate I see👀👀 you sly
mf. Just date already!

Me
No need to rush
hyung😂

BreadJinnie
👀👀👀👀👀
Goodluck man!

______

Taehyung chuckled and turned his phone off, immediately seeing a hand holding his drink "Chocolate macchiato for Kim Taehyung" The said male looked up and saw Jungkook looking at him with a smile "Thanks" he smiled back and looked at the plate of cookies that were on his table "Consider it as a treat from me. Hey is it okay if you could stay awhile? My shift is almost over"

Taehyung immediately nodded "Of course, Jungkook" that name rolled naturally on his tongue, as if he called the younger by his name for years now. Jungkook showed him his biggest smile, hugging the tray "Great! I'll see you later Tae"

'Tae..' he liked being called like that even more, especially from the younger. His smile never left and looked down onto the cookies. They were bunny shaped and cutely decorated but what caught his attention the most is the bell shaped cookie with the red string connected to it using strawberry syrup.

Taehyung being Taehyung, decided to take a picture of it, forever saving it to his memory.

Two years later

"Hyung come here!" Jungkook called out from the kitchen "What is it?" "I want you to taste this for me please" Taehyung chuckled and walked behind Jungkook, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist "Sure" 

Jungkook grabbed a spoon and took a piece from the coffee flavoured cake, carefully feeding it to the male behind him "What do you think?" he asked as he watched the other chew "Mhm it tastes good" Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips "You know… ever since I found your cafe, I've been liking coffee even more"

Jungkook let out a chuckle "Really? all you ever ordered was chocolate macchiato and refused to drink any coffee at all" "Well yeah but since I became your taster, I have to drink the coffees too and slowly got used to it" he shrugged, hugging Jungkook tighter.

"Remember the first time we met?" Taehyung started, earning a nod from Jungkook "Of course. I would never forget about that. I looked into your eyes and heard the bells chime. I immediately knew you're the one" 

They shared a short kiss but it was full of feelings, just like their first kiss, the feeling of butterflies on your stomach making you feel like you're on cloud nine.

The pulled away shortly after, pressing their foreheads together as they stared at each other's eyes lovingly.

"Your eyes told me so"