Letter Of The Unborn (Dream)

//This more of like a filler for Dream lol

One month

Thirty different timelines

Three different endings

One ending was cause by the cruelty of fate, another was broken and one perfect ending. These timelines led a certain loop as the clock strikes twelve, especially when the savior fail to reach the ending he wants, but the broken and perfect timeline are different.

The perfect timeline has different routes that follows it but both the savior and the saved aren't aware of this except for their child. She is aware of these routes and it pains her. One route, she lived happily with her parents. Other routes, she's unborn and one route was interfered by the man from the broken timeline.

It was cruel for the young girl to know she's the only one who existed out of all this routes as she inherited the abilities from both her two fathers. The ability to travel through time and space, and being able to access certain times through her dreams but she hid this ability from them and rarely uses her abilities to prevent more timelines caused by the reset.

The broken timeline is more of a glitch that shouldn't exist but the young girl thought it was a parallel universe, however, it is full of grief, sadness, anger and longingness as the survivor plays with time but couldn't change anything.

He had one chance though and that was the route he interfered with but decided against it as guilt swallowed him up. The girl wonders why the event interfered her birth since his father and that man did not encouter each other. It was a story no one even tried to seek or understand.

She thought that maybe, just maybe the man actually managed to change his timeline and her other version was there but she couldn't access the broken timeline no matter how hard she tries.

Though she thought that maybe its for the best as she didn't want to ruin the timeline by her pressence. A timeline where everything was different is sure unique but painful at the same time.

'I just don't wanna mess things up. I hope you're happy in that timeline and those negative feelings will be gone forever'

"How interesting..."