Dance With The Devil (BC pt.2)

// Black Christmas pt. 2
// Here's what you've been all asking for
// Demon Taehyung x Jungkook
//Horror
//Short chap

 2// Here's what you've been all asking for // Demon Taehyung x Jungkook//Horror//Short chap

(I see you)

(I see you)

___________

"Take my hand for the devil's dance

This romance you and I have

When the lights go out, I'll sing for you

And when the ink pours down, a dance for two

When the lights go out, I'll dance with you

When the lights go out, I'll dance, I'll dance, I'll dance with you"

___________

What is happening...?

I can't move...

I can't speak...

I tried to scream but there's no sound...

Someone please help me!

"Such a pretty little thing" the demon chuckled as he carresses the younger's face who is currently paralyzed and terrified for his life "No matter how hard you try, no one can help you, little one"

He smiled creepily and tilted his head, making the blood drip down and hit the sheets "You have no idea how long I've been wanting you, waiting for you, owning you, but they were in the way even though we made a deal with a very long time ago"

'What is he talking about?' Jungkook thought but the other chuckled, reading his mind "Of course you won't remember. After all you've been reincarnated for so many centuries now and I've been always there, waiting, and regretting why I haven't claimed your soul when we first met"

The younger's finger suddenly twitched and felt like he could breathe again but he still couldn't talk. Taehyung wouldn't let him still. "Oh, Jungkookie" he let out, his appearance becoming more human like and less scary but Jungkook thinks otherwise. He won't let himself be decieved by the other's appearance.

His smile didn't fade but it's not scary anymore. Just handsome man smiling at him as he felt his body freezing again as the other leaned towards him.

He kept on saying 'go away' in his head over and over again, pleading with tears running down from his eyes but to no avail

"I won't let you go again" Taehyung whispered before an unbearable pain washed over his body.

Jungkook wanted to scream so badly. The pain is unbearable and felt his skin getting cut, blood pouring everywhere until it made a puddle. Taehyung watched with the smile still on his face and his words kept on repeating in Jungkook's head.

'Stop! Please!'

"It will be over soon and we will be together forever"

He finally let out a loud pained scream before everything went black. Taehyung carried his lifeless bloody body and made him stand up with invisible strings, holding his hand as if they were about to dance "A dance with the devil wouldn't hurt" he laughed.

"Drip by drip, you'll be alive again. I won't let you go again, my love"

_______

Stay tuned in the future