Jungkook In N.Y. (Part 1)

//Fashion/Rivals AU

//Designer! Jungkook x Fashion company owner! Taehyung

//Based on a vocaloid song, Alice in N.Y. and the story Alice in wonderland

//Some of the BTS members are females

//They speak English here and lived in New York

_________~_________

"Chase me, fashionista"

_________~_________

When I was a kid,  I was bullied because I like designing clothes and liked the dresses that girls wear when they walk the runway, saying it was too girly for a boy like me. I chose to ignore them and continued to do what I love because I want to be a designer but mainly because of my idol, Park Jimin. I met her once after their fashion show and I couldn't forget the words she told me that made myself break 

"Chase me, fashionista" 

She walked away from me with a smirk as I stand there with my little self, staring at her in shock. I gripped my sketchbook tightly at the memory as I looked around the giant televisions and billboards of New York that has her face everywhere. I stared at one of her pictures with a stern face and straighten myself "I accept your challenge, White Rabbit"

I headed towards the company she works in to apply to be a designer. It's my dream job but I'm also doing this to prove to her that I can surpass her. Being a designer may not really get her attention, but it's the starting point I suppose.

As I arrived at the company, I told the receptionist that I was there to apply. She welcomed me with a smile and start leading the way towards the CEO's office "Wait here please" the receptionist told me and went inside to inform the CEO. Soon she came out and told me to come in "Thanks," I said with a smile and went inside the office.

the door was closed behind me and a woman dressed in red, faced me with a smile "Hello dear, the name is Seokjin. I assumed you're here to apply to be a designer yes?" Kim Seokjin, also known as the queen of hearts. Huh, can't believe I'm actually talking to her. "Y-yes I am here to apply for the job" I stuttered because of nervousness. She opened her mouth to say something but was cut off when the door suddenly opened and revealed a blue-haired handsome fucking man.

I couldn't help but stare at him as he walked towards Seokjin with a serious face "This is out of the line Jin! We had a deal!" "Taehyung please not now. I'm having an interview here" Wait... Taehyung? I let out a silent gasp at the realization. he's my ultimate crush ever since I was at freshmen year. I was startled when he suddenly looked at my direction with the serious face he used at Jin "Right... I'll wait outside" 

We stared at each other for a bit and then heard a slam when I realized he wasn't there anymore and dropped my sketchbook, making some of the inserted pages drop and flew across the room. I quickly kneeled down and started taking the pages that fell on the floor. I let a sigh because of my clumsiness but soon let out a yelp when a sudden voice spoke, which made my glasses fell "You're hired" 

I looked up at Jin, who was holding one of my sketches and let out a big smile "T-thank you!" "Tell me... what's your name again?" she asked me "Jungkook... Jungkook Jeon" "Oh you're Korean... Well Jungkook you can start first thing tomorrow at 9:00 AM and congratulations"

I stood up and bowed "Thank you so much!" I went out of the office with a big smile and was shocked once again when I saw Taehyung in front of me with his arms crossed and was leaning on the wall behind him. He noticed me and we had our little staring contest started once again. He let out a small smirk and walked passed me "You should have applied for me instead" I hear him whisper in my ear.  His deep voice made me blush and I turned around to face him, only to see the door being slammed on my face.

"H-he actually talked to me" I mumbled to myself with a red face. I told myself not to fanboy over it and calmed myself down. I somehow regretted my decision to apply here but there's no turning back now. I took a deep breath, pushed my glasses up and straightened myself then started walking away 

"I'll surpass you Park Jimin... just you wait"