Black Christmas

//Merry christmas everyone!!

//Basically to make up for not posting a story back on halloween and a mix of a christmas story

//Horror AU

//Demon! Taehyung x Jungkook

__________

"Hush little darling, don't say a word Mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird and if that mocking bird don't sing, mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring."

__________

It was christmas eve and everyone was having a little party to celebrate the said occasion. Families are giving gifts, eating together, singing, dancing and other bonding activities, but this year, there is one particular family that is a little different than the rest.

The Jeon family always celebrates christmas, but this year, it's a little different.

It was quite, dull and the hallways were dark. Jungkook doesn't know why as he headed for the living room where they always hang out but found out his mother was the one only there, sitting on the couch with a small wooden box on her lap, looking at it.

"Mom?" Jungkook called out "Where are the others?" his mother looked up towards him and and patted the space beside her with a small smile "Come here Jungkook" she called.

Jungkook did as he was told, sitting beside her. He observed her for a bit, noticing that his mother was wearing black. Usually she wears colorful clothings during christmas (more colorful than normal).

Everything was dull and Jungkook was confused "Jungkook honey, this year's christmas is a little different from usual. I am aware that you noticed that, but..." she held Jungkook's shoulders with a slight concern shown in her eyes. Jungkook still doesn't understand.

She took a deep breath and forced a smile on her face, tucking Jungkook's hair behind his ear "We have to go somewhere kookie and you have to stay here because... it's a bit dangerous for a kid like you to be there, but don't worry, we will be back in a few hours."

Jungkook felt a peck on his forehead and tilted his head at his mother "Why?" he asked "I'm a already a teenager mom. I can defend myself" he pouted but recieved a giggle from his mother "Indeed you are kookie-ah but you can't go with us. Hmm... how about this... mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird but if that mocking bird don't sing, mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring"

Jungkook likes presents and sometimes shiny things that can trigger his childish imaginations, such as having powers and whatever a child wishes to have so he nodded at the deal. He likes animals also so it's a win-win.

"Okay!" he said cheerfully "Alright, we will be back in a few hours and oh... this is for you kookie-ah" She handed him the box and patted his head "Merry christmas Jungkookie, now go to your room. I prepared cookies and milk for you" "Yes!" Jungkook immediately got off the couch and ran towards his room as his mother followed with the said snacks.

She stopped for a bit and looked at the big window beside her then at the moon with a frown "Looks like a black santa will be coming to town tonight" she sighed and continued walking.

She entered Jungkook's room, already finding him being comfortable on his bed. She smiled and placed the snacks on the nightstand before kissing his forehead once again "I'll be going now okay? And make sure to lock your bedroom door"