Tugging At The Wrong Thread (1)

//I know you guys wanted a part 2 of Black Christmas but christmas is already done XD. Nah I'm just kidding. I'm still fresh out of ideas for the said story so please do bear with me.

//Inktale/Errortale/Multiverse AU

//Ink!Jungkook x Error!Taehyung

//They don't know each other's real names so they call each other by different names (Error = Taehyung, Ink = Jungkook) since in other worlds they both have different names

//Basically just me disobeying the laws of the multiverse😂😂 also they aren't skeletons. Just base them on their hair color and pretend Taehyung has blue lines from his eyes and onto his jaw

//Taehyung here is kind of a jerk

//A bit of angst I guess

_____○_____

"No matter what you say
or what you do.
When I'm alone,
I'd rather be with you"

______☆______

A hum was heard throughout the infinite white golden-ish void filled different universes as it's protector, Jungkook, watched it with a smile on his face "You looked so well!" he giggled as he went towards another bucket to check on it

"Everything is pretty good here. Welp, I think it's time to take a break until Glitchy shows up to try destroying them again" he said to himself as he stretched his body "Speaking of Error, he hasn't even tried destroying one of the AUs for three days now. Could he have given up?" he asked himself as his eyes turned into question marks before it turned into an exclamation point "If that's the case, it makes my job a lot easier!".

He let out a big smile and took a glance at his paintbrush "What d'ya say broomie, let's take a break at space voyage. Let's try not to see anything weird though" he grabbed his brush and approached the space voyage universe.

He dipped the tip of his brush gently on its ink before taking it out then drew a line below him and is now transported to the said universe.

Upon his arrival, he saw Taehyung from afar, sitting at the edge of the space rock both of them are currently on. Jungkook tilted his head slightly and let out a grin before heading towards the latter.

"Heya glitchy" Jungkook called out in a teasing manner "There goes my peace and quiet" the other mumbled under his breath "What do you want, Ink" the annoyance in Taehyung's tone was visible but the other shrugged it off as he sat beside Taehyung.

"Nothing. Just came here to relax" Jungkook admitted "Oh I'm sure you had a lot of relaxation time" the black-haired male rolled his eyes as he scooted away a bit from Jungkook.