Willing To

//Highschool AU

// Romance/Fluff/A teaspoon of Angst

//Heartthrob! Taehyung x Shy! Jungkook

//Too many competitions for our poor kookie

//I'm supposed to be at a quiz bee today yet here I am oof

___________________

"Are you willing to wait for me?"

____________________

It was Monday afternoon and students are cleaning their classroom, some are getting ready to leave. In the rooftop, two students stood there, one is a boy and one is a girl. The boy stared blankly at the girl who was fidgeting and blushing. He waited patiently for what the girl has to say, but even though she won't tell him, he already knows what it was.

"T-Taehyung oppa... I have always been feeling such emotion towards you for a year now a-and I am indeed aware that you have rejected everyone else who confesses to you, but I just can't control my feelings anymore... Taehyung oppa... I love you... please accept my confession"

The girl looked up at him slowly with a red face but was greeted with a sad smile instead "Miyu... I'm sorry. I can't return the love that you wanted. You and the others know that my heart is reserved for Junghwa... I'm really sorry" 

Taehyung felt guilty as he saw the hurt look on Miyu's face but he feels like he should tell the truth and not sugarcoat anything. It will be more painful that way if he did. Miyu nodded with a tight smile "I-it's okay... I understand... good luck with her Taehyung oppa"

Miyu walked away, clearly crying as Taehyung sighed in defeat. He looked down on his shoes as he ruffled his hair before deciding to head down and go home. He reached the gate and stared at the backs of the people in front of him before his attention was caught by someone.

It was his classmate, Jungkook. The shyest of them all. The poor boy didn't have that many friends and Taehyung always seems to be interested in him even though they don't talk that much. 

Taehyung shrugged it off and continued walking towards the gate. He was planning to just walk home so he left his car back at their house. he always likes taking walks especially on a day like this but just like most people, he is very lazy to do a long walk.

He looked down on his feet as he was walking, recalling what happened earlier at the roof. Taehyug let out a tired sigh and scratched the back of his head "Being handsome is hard" he mumbled to himself and looked up.

His eyes widen a little as he saw Jungkook walking in the same direction as him even though many people lived in this street 'So his house is also this way' he thought to himself. He never really notices it because he is always driving.

Taehyung took a mental note to try and walk home more often and befriend the younger. He was about to approach Jungkook a few minutes later but Jungkook went inside a cafe to possibly study and have a relaxing time by himself "Maybe tomorrow," he said to himself and continued to walk towards his house.

As soon as morning came, Taehyung got up and got ready for another day of school. When he was finished, he went out of his house and went to school, leaving his car behind. He spotted a familiar girl on the way, making his heart skip a beat. It was Junghwa. The girl he liked.