Your Eyes Tell

//This song is good I swear. All the members did a great job especially Jungkook.

// Soulmate/Cafe/College AU

//College student!Taehyung x Cafe owner! Jungkook

//Fluff

_________

_________

" I looked into your eyes and I heard the bells chimed.

 I immediately knew you're the one"

_________

Taehyung doesn't really like coffee. The bitterness of the drink makes him uncomfortable as he prefers something sweet instead to please his taste buds.

As the art student made his way out of his apartment, he took a deep breath like he always does before going to school. He crosses the bustling street of Seoul and often spends his time at the park, where he usually gets his ideas from.

He sat on his usual spot and took out his sketchbook. He stares from afar, trying to get inspiration. He let his mind wander for a while until he spotted a cafe. A new one in fact.

"Huh looks like it just opened" 

He shrugged, not really interested to go right now. "Maybe later" he mumbled to himself and started sketching the cute shop with a small smile. 

"Hey Tae, I heard a new cafe just opened. You should come with us!" Hoseok offered with a bright smile "Yeah Tae come on join us!" Jin chirped in.

He thought for a bit 'I was planning to check it out too anyway' Taehyung nodded his head, "Sure. I could use a snack" 

"Great!" 

The three friends talked on their way to the cafe, laughing and throwing a couple of jokes here and there (mostly Jin). They finally arrived at the shop, opening the door, the chimes signalling that new customers had just arrived.

"Welcome!" 

"Wait this is the cafe that Jimin mentioned he's working at?" Hoseok asked with a big smile as they spotted their friend, walking towards the counter "Hey guys what can we get you today?" Jimin asked, smiling.

"Can I get a mochaccino along with two blueberry muffins" Jimin nodded, writing down each of their orders "What about you Jin hyung?" he asked.

"I'll have a caramel macchiato please" 

"And you Tae?"

"Iced chocolate and a strawberry shortcake" 

Jimin frowned "Oh we, unfortunately, ran out for that one. The closest thing I could offer you is a chocolate macchiato. Don't worry it's still as sweet" Taehyung nodded "That's fine. I'll get that instead".