More Dominant Than You

//Smut
//Omega!Taehyung x Alpha(Innocent but acts like he isn't)!Jungkook
//High school/Omegaverse
//It's STILL TOP!TAE don't worry

____________________________

"Yo yo yoooo"

"You're acting like you're on drugs Namjoon. Stop it" An annoyed Yoongi said as he took a sip on Jimin's coffee "Buy your own coffee hyung!" Jimin whined

"Whatever" Yoongi shrugged. Namjoon rolled his eyes at the two and sat next to Jin "Anygay... Have you guys seen the new student?"

"No, but I've heard about the new student. They said the student is a boy and an omega" Hoseok says "Psh who cares about the new student? He's weak and probably some slut anyway"

"Jungkook don't say things like that. Not all omegas are like that you know" Jin argued but Jungkook just rolled his eyes "I'm not saying all of them are..." he mumbled

All of a sudden, Namjoon looked at the cafeteria door excitedly making the others look in confusion at the same direction he was facing.

There he was, the omega everyone was talking about. Jungkook was caught off guard by his beauty as the omega walked past them but Jungkook noticed a fierceful glance from the other, making him gulp at his own drink.

Jungkook cleared his throat and smirked at his friends "I'll prove to you guys that he's a slut" "Yeah... or maybe it's the other way  around" Jimin said in a teasing tone

"Shut up Jimin. You suck Yoongi's cock every night. Don't think we don't know" Jungkook argued "Yeah sorry Chim and Yoongs but kook's right... we know"

It didn't take long for them to argue and possibly pull each others hair but Jungkook couldn't care less. He's trying to figure out a plan on how to 'prove' to his friends that the new student is a slut even if he doesn't know him.

"Guys I'm gonna go to the restroom for a moment" Jungkook stood up from his seat and started walking away "Yeah have fun thinking of a stupid plan hahaha!"

Jungkook ignored them and ran out of the cafeteria and went to the nearest restroom. He went inside and went to the uniral. He unzipped his pants and started doing his business.

One of the stalls suddenly opened making Jungkook's soul almost jump out of his body due to the sudden voice "Jeon Jungkook right?" A deep voice echoed throughout the whole bathroom

"You know, you really shouldn't judge people just because of their rank" Jungkook froze. He slowly looked down and quickly put his cock back into his pants and zipped it back on before facing the other.

"So? What about it?" He asked with a smirk. The other male smirked and slowly walked closer to the alpha "You sure are one cocky alpha aren't you but don't act like you weren't nervous when I looked at you earlier"

Jungkook's smirk was immediately wiped from his face and frowned "What do you want omega" as the other kept on walking closer to him, Jungkook slowly stepped aside and only to back away when the other followed him

Soon his back met the wall and he was trapped because of the hands that rested beside his head. "Oh little one... it's not what I want... it's what I NEED to do"

"And that is?" Jungkook asked as he crossed his arms "To teach you a lesson"

"Wha-" Jungkook couldn't finish his words because of the sudden hand that covered his mouth. Jungkook almost punched the other but only to get his hands pinned

'Damn...he's really strong for an omega'

A deep chuckle escaped from the omega's mouth making Jungkook spine get the chills "Surprised?"