My Sweet Little Euphoria

//Fluff
//A tiny bit of angst
//Incest
//Jungkook x Father!Taehyung
__________________

-Taehyung's POV-

I came home from work with a smile on my face. I'm excited to see my wife and my little bundle of cute joy. Actually I just wanted to see my child. Is that wrong?

I parked my car on the garage and got out of my car. I went out of our garage and closed it's door before going to the front door of our house.

I know I can just go from the garage and go inside the house from there, but I feel like I should use the front door since it feels more... homie I guess? I don't know I'm too tired. I'm losing words. I may be rich but a small home is enough for me.

I turned the knob and opened the door "I'm ho-"

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! ALL YOU DO IS GIVE ME A FUCKING HEADACHE! WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY TO HAVE A SHITTY KID LIKE YOU?!"

What's going on? I heard yealling from upstairs and a loud cry. I frowned and placed my bag beside the wall and went upstairs in  a hurry, without even bothering to take off my shoes.

I walked towards Jungkook's room since that's where the sound of yelling was coming from. The door was already open and my eyes were wide at the sight I saw.

Jungkook was at the floor, crying his eyes out while my wife Veronica was slapping him and yelling at him angrily "YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST IN THIS WORL-"

"Veronica what is going on" I asked angrily

Jungkook looked at me and cried even more as he ran towards me "Daddy!" I immediately crouched down and hugged him. He hid his face on my chest as I looked at Veronica angrily.

"T-Taehyung... I didn't know you'd come home this early"

"Don't change the topic Veronica. Answer the damn question"

I heard Veronica let out a 'tch' and pointed at Jungkook, our only child. "That fucking shithead you call son just broke my really expensive vase from France! I told him so many fucking times not to go near that vase but no! He still decided to go near that fucking vase and broke it into pieces"

I stood up, still holding Jungkook in my arms and gave Veronica an 'Are-you-fucking-kidding-me look'

"Veronica it's just a vase and you can't expect him to fully understand your instructions. He's only five! You can't just yell and slap him! It was just an accident. He didn't mean to break that vase"

"Just a vase?! Taehyung I didn't agree to that arrange marrage our parents arranged just so you could tell me that it was just a vase"

I let out an annoyed sigh and opened my mouth, but then she said something that made me snap "That piece of shit you're holding shouldn't exist in this world. I should've got an abortion"

That's it. I've had it with this bitch "You know what Veronica? I've had it with your annoying attitude. We're gonna get a divorce wether our parents agree or not. I'm moving out of here and I'm taking Jungkook with me. I never wanted to be with you in the first place anyway"

I walked past Veronica and went to Jungkook's closet then kneeled down to put Jungkook down. He was still crying while he looked at me. I patted his head and let put a small smile

"D-daddy?"

"Don't worry kookie. I'm taking you really far away from that monster so don't cry anymore okay?" I whispered softly to him and and wiped his tears

He nodded and wiped his remaining tears. I stood up again and opened his closet. I grabbed his small bag and other belongings that were stored in his closet and put the rest of the things that can only fit in there then dressed Jungkook up.