Bet You Can't Predict This!

//So I'm staying. Fuck those haters they can suck my non existent dick.

//Inspired by the scene in TAWOG where Gumball challenges Darwin he can't predict his moves

//Magic/Highschool AU

//Magic wielder!Taehyung x Precognition!Jungkook

//Fluff

//Short chap

__________

"Bet you didn't predict that,
didn't you?"

__________

Lunch time. Everyone's favorite period. Even magic wielders in this school loves this hour the most.

On the left, you could see Taehyung and Jungkook eating lunch together as always, talking about random stuff and the older being a goof as always.

"I wanna challenge you with something" Taehyung said with a big smile on his face "And don't you dare use your future vision just yet" he added, making the younger chuckle "Alright I won't. What is this challenge, hyung?" Jungkook asked, taking a bite of his food.

"Well since you have future vision, I'm challenging you that you can't possibly predict everything I do" Taehyung proudly stated. The younger raised an eyebrow "Hyung I literally have future vision. I can predict what you do after I'm saying this sentence".

"Oh yeah? bet you can't predict this!" Taehyung reached out his hand to pinch the younger but Jungkook quickly dodged it "You being unpredictable is rare hyung and this isn't one of those rare times" Taehyung scoffed "Well I'm not giving up" "Sure go ahead. The only times I can't predict you if I choose not to or those rare times" Jungkook snickers.

Taehyung tried for five minutes but Jungkook easily predicted them and dodging the older's physical attacks. Taehyung inhaled a tired breath before pointing his finger at Jungkook to splash him with a few droplets of water before eventually leaning back to his seat, tired "See? I told you so, hyung" Taehyung only stared at him silently.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him "Giving up al-" he was cut off by the sudden peck on the lips. Jungkook did NOT expected that at all. The older pulled away with a smirk "Bet you didn't predicted that huh?".

Jungkook was fully red and looked down on his food "S-shut up..." he heard the other let out a laugh and a small cute coming from him, making Jungkook blush even more.

Days went on and Taehyung was still eager to prove the younger wrong. Ever since he caught Jungkook off guard, let's just say his ego went up a bit and Jungkook can't help but think about that small peck everyday.

He would smile and feel his heart beat fast, eventually squealing like a school girl when he is in his bedroom "Best non prediction ever" he giggled to himself but of course he won't admit that out loud to Taehyung.

As the challenge goes on, Jungkook eventually stopped using his powers against Taehyung (sometimes) since all Taehyung does is sneak a little kiss to him or do romantic things towards him. Even if Jungkook uses his powers, he would admit that the older is being unpredictable with every romantic move he does but the younger doesn't mind one bit.

Today however, Jungkook make sures he has his payback.

It was afternoon already and the both of them are on cleaning duty. They were silently cleaning and Jungkook uses his powers a little to cheat on Taehyung's next move. Oh what surprise Jungkook has for him.

As predicted, the older walked towards him silently but Jungkook remained on his place, heart beating fast as he knew what was coming. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook, tilting his head to kiss him.

Jungkook may have let out a small squeal but immediately kissed back as he melted into Taehyung's embrace, holding one of his hands and squeezed it lovingly.

Taehyung pulled away due to the shock he felt and was greeted with Jungkook's blushing face and smile "Bet you didn't predict that, didn't you?" Jungkook says softly, earning a chuckle from the older "No. No I didn't" he replied, kissing the younger once again "Be my boyfriend?" "Of course".