Chapter 63: Nice to meet you

Start from the beginning

Grayfia is stunned at how Yasaka knew about her former nickname. She presses the knife closer to her throat.

Yasaka: You think this worlds E.N.D is scary. Go ahead and get your self killed.

Grayfia: what?

Yasaka: Lets do your wonderful plan. Let's attack with the people we have let's get ourselves killed. You, Xenovia, Rossewiesse and me. If you some how manage to survive...

She turns her golden color eyes towards me, then looks back at Grayfia and smirks.

Yasaka: You will wish you were dead.

Grayfia: what the hell do you mean by that?

She pushes Yasaka against the wall harder cracking it.

Yasaka: This worlds E.N.D only lost his sister. But Natsu over there lost everything. His parents, his home, the woman he loved.

Grayfia: .....

Yasaka: This Natsu standing behind you made a new family, a clan. You're his queen, Xenovia and Rossewiesse are his knights. Rather you think of him as a demon or not he doesn't care, I'm sure you all have noticed,how he treats you all here is the same way he treats you in our world. If Natsu where to loose any of us, his darkness will completely consume him. Then what, huh?

Grayfia: ....I...

Yasaka: Exactly. You don't know. I'm not saying this because I don't want to help you. I'm saying this because I care for my husband, and he cares for you. You might be my rival, but we both love the same man.

Grayfia: I don't love anyone.

Yasaka: Doesn't matter what you say. He loves you. You'll learn that sooner or later.

Yasaka tries to move but Grayfia pins her against the wall again.

Yasaka: Let me go.

Grayfia: Like hell I will.

Natsu: Grayfia that's enough.

She slightly turns her head to me

Grayfia: shut up! You don't make the rules around here!

Natsu: Grayfia. I said stand down.

Xenovia, Rossewiesse and Grayfia all fall to the ground on there knees in agonizing pain.

Xenovia: my neck it's on fire...

Rossewiesse: my shoulder...

Grayfia: what the hell are you doing to us...?!

Yasaka kneels down and checks Grayfia's neck.

Yasaka: Natsu...

I go over and take a look for my self, I see the mark I gave them begin for show it self.

Natsu: it's the mark I gave them

Grayfia: mark? What mark?

I go to Xenovia and Rossewiesse and check. I see the same thing with them. The bite mark I gave them to signify that they're in my clan began to manifest on them. But how?

Natsu: how is this even possible?

After a few minutes the pain they felt began to disappear as all three women began to get up on there feet.

Xenovia: that was painful

Rossewiesse reaches for her shoulder placing her fingers in the mark but got burned by it again.

Rossewiesse: ow!

Grayfia: what the hell did you do to us Natsu?!

Natsu: I didn't do anything!