Chapter 11: Battle Hungry Dragon

The day finally came, the day of the Rating Game between the Gremory household and Phenex household. The day went by very quick until it was already 7 p.m the sun already set and the moon beginning to peak just over the horizon. My little sister knew what was going on and she wanted to come and watch how devils fought part of me was against making her watch but the other part of me thought it would be a good idea as she could learn from this. All of us even happy and Carla made our way to the school, the game was going to be held in Kuoh Academy the ORC building being our base and the main school building being Risers base. We made it to the club room as Grayfia showed up.

Rias: Lady Grayfia it's nice to see you

Grayfia: like wise

Issei: holy shit it's the hot maid from last time

Koneko ended up punching issei across the head for being a pervert. Good cause if she didn't do I sure would of. That's when Grayfia and I made eye contact as we both blushed and looked away not knowing that this little interaction wouldn't go unnoticed.

Grayfia: the rules are as followed if you are defeated in battle you will get eliminated. To win you must defeat the King in this case Riser or make him summit in order to win. If Rias is defeated then the match is over and the win will go to Riser.

Issei: those are some hardcore rules

Kiba: all rating games are like that, this is all our first game actually

Natsu: first rating game huh? So it's eat or be eaten?

Akeno: when you put it like that then yes

Natsu: too bad for them I didn't have any dinner

I say with a sad tone, They all look at me even Grayfia

Natsu: I'm hunting and they're on the menu

Rias lets out a soft chuckle

Rias: Alright then dragon boy since you're ready let's get our plan into action Issei I want you and Koneko to head to the gym Kiba and Akeno I want you two to take the west side Asia and I will take the east side Natsu..

Natsu: there's no need Rias I'm skipping the appetizers and going straight for the main entrée, hey Wendy

Wendy: Yeah?

Natsu: we're having chicken for dinner tonight

Wendy: I love chicken

Everyone except for me an Wendy laughed even Grayfia is laughing.

Natsu: Grayfia can you take my sister with you

Grayfia: Yeah sure she will be safe with me

Natsu: thanks your the best Grayfia

Without thinking I give her a kiss on the cheek which cause her to blush and I ruffle Wendy's hair I take my leave and head with the rest of the peerage.

With Wendy

Wendy: Lady Grayfia

Grayfia: yes

Wendy: you like my brother don't you?

Grayfia: n-n-n-no What makes you say that?!

Wendy: I have keen sense of smell I can detect when love is in the air or maybe it's cause your red like a tomato

Happy: she loooooovess him!

Carla: tomcat you not helping!

Back to Natsu's pov*