Chapter 21: The Other Bishop?

Natsu: Will you join us?

I turn my eyes into my golden dragon ones as she also changes her eyes to dragon slits. She takes my hand as I help her up, she then proceeds to slightly bow.

Tiamat: I will.

It's been a week since Tiamat had decided to live with us all. She still getting the hand of living with others especially other women. She's fine with me but I guess having other females puts her on edge especially with most of them being all devils. I reassured her that there's nothing to worry about that she'll be fine but she's always on her toes. Another thing she's not use to seeing everyone sleeping in one room, so she shares a room with my sister. I've even offered her to join Kuoh Academy. But according to her "there's no need for me to be attending school. I know everything there is to know." So I just let her stay at home with Yubelluna, Kuroka and Grayfia.
After school I made my way to the ORC room to see if anyone was there. I haven't had to do any contracts recently, I guess people just got tired. Arriving at the room I knock to see if anyone was inside.

Knock Knock Knock*

Rias: Come in

I open the door to see Rias sitting on her desk going over some files, when she spots me and grows a big smile on her face.

Rias: Natsu!

She spreads her wings and flies to me. I catch her as we both fall to the floor.

Natsu: hey Rias

She sniffs me which catches me a bit by surprise.

Rias: Mmm your scent...has anyone told you that you smell like cinnamon?

Natsu: no not really, is that a bad thing?

Rias: no silly just means your scent is rubbing off on me

Natsu: didn't know devils had good sense of smell

She sits up a bit still on top of me.

Rias: Devils have good senses but not as sensitive as dragons.

Natsu: oh I see that explains.

Rias: Mhmm

She leans closer to me kissing me. After a few seconds she stops and lays her head in my chest.

Rias: Natsu...when are we...you know?

Natsu: know what?

Rias: you know...when are we going to...um..

Natsu: Rias you're going to have to be more specific on what it is you're talking about.

Rias: you know exactly what I mean stop acting dumb!

I slowly lift her up a bit removing her hair that is covering parts of her neck as I catch her by surprise and begin to kiss her neck softly. She gasp in surprise letting out soft moans. The more I kiss her the harder her breathing gets.

Natsu: yeah I know...I just want to hear you say it

Rias: you...Baka..

She says in between breaths trying hard not to moan but I know she does so I decide to move my hands from her hips to her butt and squeeze her butt.

Rias: Natsu~

She says in a seductive voice, when suddenly she some how gets this power and stops me from kissing her neck as we kiss aggressively. Our tongues dancing together are lips clashing with one another. I gently lift her skirt up getting a better feel on her butt as she stops kissing me and moves down to my neck removing my scarf in the process. Once she's removed my scarf she begins to kiss my neck while her hands begin to go down to unbuckle my pants as I begin to unbutton her shirt. I hear what sounds like a phone begin to ring but we completely ignore it still trying to successfully take her shirt off but I'm having a bit of trouble with Rias playing with my member while kissing me. I once again hear what sounds like a phone ring so I try to tell Rias about it but she tells me to ignore it until I hear..