Chapter 37: Dragon King Meets The Dragon Of Infinite

Haven't spoken to Grayfia about what happened with Loki and what Loki warned him about the Holy Pentadrakes. He already spoke to Grayfia about one finding the Nine Demon Gates, this gives him more of a reason to find the Nine. But he doesn't know where to begin looking.

Grayfia: Do you have a clue on where to start looking for them?

Nastu: To be honest I don't have the slightest clue on where to look. Last time I saw them I gave them all the freedom to do what ever they want. Some where happy I relieved them from duty but others didn't want to separate.

Grayfia: Sounds troubling.

Natsu: It is. Hey can you do some research for me on where to find them.

Grayfia: Sure no problem I'll go ahead and do it for you. I'll head to the underworld for better information.

Nastu: You're still allowed in the underworld?

Grayfia giggles

Grayfia: yes silly. I was once Sirzechs queen, I still have privileges. If I don't then I'll just ask to speak with Lady Venelana directly.

Natsu: You sure have your ways don't you.

Grayfia: Sometimes...

Natsu: Take Tiamat and the girls with you.

Grayfia: Yes. What are you going to do?

Natsu: head back to school I still need to graduate you know.

Natsu leans in close to Grayfia capturing her lips. After the two lock lips for a few seconds they separate and go their separate ways. Once Natsu arrives to school he begins to hear whispers around him. Due to his sensitive hearing he is able to hear everything the students are saying.

Female Student: did you hear the rumors? Supposedly Natsu and Rias broke up.

Female Student 2: I heard Rias cheated on him with that perverted second year Issei.

Female student: seriously? What a tramp. How could she do such a thing to him? Especially with that pervert

Natsu ignores those comments but then over hears make students speaking.

Male Student: Look, it's Natsu. Have you heard yet?

Male Student 2: Heard what?

Male student: He cheated on Rias with some other chick.

Make Student 3: I heard it was with that new hot teacher who started working here not too long ago.

Male student: what a loser. How can he cheat on the one of the hottest girls in school.

Haven't heard enough Natsu stops and begins to make his way to the students. Not aware of this the male students continue to bash Natsu even as far as to say things about his sister. Lightning begins to crackle on Natsu's right hand, but before he can do anything Azazel suddenly appears behind him touching his shoulder. This causes Natsu to snap out of his rage and look towards Azazel.

Azazel: Can't have a couple of students dying on campus now can't we, your majesty.

Natsu: Azazel?! When?...When did you get here?!

Azazel: I sensed your blood lust from my office. I'm pretty sure everyone with supernatural abilities felt it. Come on I need to speak to you.

The two of them head the Azazel's office. Once they arrive Natsu he sees Rossewiesse.

Rossewiesse: Good morning Natsu.

Natsu: Hey Rossewiesse, haven't seen you in a while.

Rossewiesse: well I've been staying at a nearby hotel I didn't want to over stay my welcome in your home.