Chapter 26: Begining of Summer

Natsu: I would like for you to remove the bounty on Kuroka.

This gets surprised reactions from the people on the table as well as a few people from the peerage, especially Koneko.

Michael: Kuroka Toujou the one who killed her former master?

I feel Kuroka trembling in my lap I pat her on the head, letting her know it will be alright.

Natsu: Yup. Kuroka if you may.

She leaps of my lap and changes back to her human form wearing her usual black kimono with a red belt around her waist.

Sirzechs: Good evening Kuroka.

Azazel: my former comrade before she escaped.

Kuroka: evening everyone

She bows down to show respect.

Michael: why should the bounty on her be removed?

Natsu: Easy, Yubelluna hand me the documents.

She hands me the documents as I throw them on the table for them to see.

Natsu: If you look through those you'll see that she did it for a good reason, and not because of her blood lust all of you were led to believe.

They each look through the documents. Kuroka looks towards me with a surprise look on her face.

Azazel: how did you get these documents?

Natsu: I asked Grayfia to do a little digging and we found proof as to why she killed her former master. As you can see from the papers you will see photos of what this deranged mad man did. Experimenting on his peerage by injecting them with other DNA from other creatures. To the men he brought in he would inject them with steroids to make them stronger and then proceed to experiment on them by replacing limbs or forcing them to kill each other for survival. To the women. I don't even know where to begin. The women had it worse. He treated them like slaves, beat them, didn't feed them, raped them. He even went as far as to forcefully make them have sex with other species to create abominations. I don't blame Kuroka..she wasn't only protecting her self but her little sister as well. I'm glad she killed the sick bastard. Only the dragon gods know what would have happened if I got my hands on him.

I can feel myself loosing to my emotions as my scales begin to appear on my face and arms, realizing this I take the time to breath in and out calming my self down.

Sirzechs: we had no idea about this..

Azazel: is this true Kuroka...?

Everyone turns to Kuroka waiting for her answer.

Kuroka: Yes it is...I spent my entire life inside that hell I didn't want to make my sister who was growing up have to live in those conditions. When I saw the opportunity I grabbed it. I know what I did caused me to become a fallen angel but I did it to protect my younger sister..if it meant that I would be hunted for the rest of my life I gladly accepted it as long as she had a good life.

She turns her look to Koneko as she is shocked at what's going on, with tears in her eyes Koneko dashes out the door running.

Issei: Koneko!

Rias: Go after her Issei please, Kiba go as well

Natsu: Xenovia go help them

Xenovia: Right!

Michael: If What you said is true then I see no reason then to drop the charges.

Azazel: I'm with you on that. I have heard something's about that bastard and what he did. I just couldn't do anything because he was under Sirzechs if I had done something I'm sure a war would had started.