Chapter 40: Fox In Trouble

???: You can hear us can't you.

Says a disembodied voice that is heard echoing in the distance. Natsu begins to slowly open his eyes.

???: Child, please done get involved any further.

He now hears a female voice speaking to him. He fully opens his eyes as he stands up.

Natsu: who's there?

???: You should know who we are. Didn't Loki warn you about us?

Natsu: Are you the Pentadrakes he warned me about?! Show your selves!

???: Brat! You think we'll do as you say just because you're king!

???: leave him be. In time he will learn that he is not the only powerful dragon to roam the skies.

A bright light shines making Natsu cover his eyes. He then sees five silhouettes of dragons flying high above him. He doesn't make out any of their faces or what they look like but he can clearly see five dragons.

???: You claim to be a dragon slayer. But can you slay a god?

Just as the dragon says this all five of them roar at Natsu. This causes Natsu to wake up in a panic. He looks to his left seeing Xenovia laying her head in his shoulder. He looks to the front of him and sees Irina and Rossewiesse very comfortable with each other as they are sleeping. He gently moves Xenovia to the side making his way to the bathroom. Xenovia feels around the seat hoping to find Natsu but he was not there. This causes her to wake up she looks around then looks behind her only seeing a scaly scarf enter the bathroom.

Natsu's Pov
Once finished using the bathroom I go to wash my hands and splash some water in my face to wake up and go over what I just dreamt. Once finished I look at my self in the mirror. I notice my scales have begun to cover half of my face. Seems what I dreamt made have impacted me more then expected. Was that a dream..? or was it real?

I close my eyes trying to calm my self

I close my eyes trying to calm my self. I begin to relax breathing in and out slowly. As I'm relaxing my self my hearing becomes super sensitive as I can listen in to the conversations of the entire train. I hear some of the students talking about what places they want to go visit once they've arrived at Kyoto. I hear others say all the souvenirs they need to get for their family and friends. I even listen in on the perverted conversation Issei and his perverted friends are having. I really wish I didn't hear that. I feel two arms wrap around my chest and something soft pressing against my back. This causes me to loose concentration and flinch.

Natsu: huh?

Xenovia: relax it's just me silly.

Says my blue haired dragones.