Chapter 41: The Beautiful Demon

Having heard Kunou tell us about how her mother was kidnapped made me want to help her out even more. Knowing the pain of loosing a parent especially at a young age I could relate with her. I wish I was able to have help like she's having. But I guess things happen for a reason. I ended up going to sleep pretty early that day, as the next day I wanted to wake up early and go searching for one of the etherious demons. The sooner I find her the quicker I can help Kunou find her mother. It's easier said than done. Grayfia told me in the message it was a "she". Theirs five females in the group the question now becomes which one of the five girls will I find.
Morning came around pretty quick. Having been able to sleep for only a couple hours had me still drowsy. Xenovia and the others slept like logs, there was no way for me to even move a muscle as they all felt really comfortable around me once they fell asleep. Rossewiesse being the worst of all three. She kept squeezing me in her sleep like a stuffed animal. I tried to wake up as quietly as I could to not wake any of them. I took a quick shower got dressed and decided to write them a note letting them know where I was going. Once finished I made my way down to the main lobby of the hotel. When no one was looking I called for Happy to appear.

Natsu: hey little buddy mind coming out

For a brief second a light shined as Happy appeared with his white wings stretched out.

Happy: Aye...

He says with a soft voice, poor guy I must've woken him up.

Natsu: I want you to accompany me to find this person.

Happy: Sure I'll tag along...but can I please sleep for a little while longer?

Natsu: sure go right ahead

His wings disappear as he gingerly lands on my head and goes to sleep. I began my walk to the address Grayfia has sent me. Speaking of Grayfia made me want to text her to see how she's doing. So I did so.

Natsu- are you awake?

Grayfia- yes

Grayfia- what's wrong?

Natsu- nothing..just wanted to see if you were awake.

Grayfia-haha, I should be asking you that. How did you manage to wake up without me being there?

Natsu- I don't know my self honestly.

Grayfia- you're an idiot.

Grayfia- have you found her yet?

Natsu: no..I'm on my way now as we speak.

Natsu: do you know who it is?

Grayfia- no clue. Theirs no information on that. Are you afraid of any of them?

Grayfia- never mind that question don't answer.

Natsu- it's not that I'm afraid. It's been so long since I've seen any of the Tártaros demons I'm not sure how they'll react. They might have some Ill feelings towards me for separating everyone.

Grayfia- don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fine. You're the strongest one out all of them for a reason I'm sure some brute force here and there won't hurt anyone.

Natsu- is this really Grayfia I'm speaking to?

Grayfia- haha..you have jokes now?

Natsu: Sorry I had too..how are the girls doing? How's Wendy?

Grayfia- everyone is good. Seeing Wendy around is like having you, she's exactly like you. School, homework, train. She keeps going like this I'm sure she'll become just like her mother.