Chapter 49: Returning Home

Back home at the Dragneel residents, Grayfia's Pov

It had been one long week since Natsu left. I had hoped for him to call every once in a while but I'm sure he is busy, and if he wasn't and just forgot to call than I'll make sure to implant it in his head. Everyone here at home misses him, it's the first time that he's left us so such a long time it feels weird. We should get use to this I'm sure when he comes back he will want to continue his search for the rest of the etherious demons. But I'm going to make sure he brings me along with him this time, no way I'm staying. I had made my way down stairs to hear Yubelluna and Kuroka arguing, I'm not surprised those two are like sisters. They argue, say horrific things to each other than are apologizing to one another and go back to normal. I don't know how I've made it this week with them constantly at each other's throats. I clean the coffee maker and begin to make a fresh batch of coffee to enjoy my morning and watch the devil and neko fight, things could get physical.

Yubelluna: You see me cleaning and yet you don't help!

Kuroka: who the hell wakes up at six in the morning to do chores! Why don't you just leave it for later!

Yubelluna: because we have other things to do! We have to clean the rooms, the backyard needs to get fixed, the bathrooms, as well as go get groceries! We're running out of food!

Kuroka: well I did my end of the deal. You go on and continue the rest. I'm going to take a nap.

Kuroka goes and lays down on the couch, Yubelluna follows right behind.

Yubelluna: all you do is sleep! Get you lazy butt up and help me out for once!

Kuroka: don't wanna.

Yubelluna: You don't want to? Okay. I see how it is.

Yubelluna makes her way to the kitchen passing by me. She grabs a bowl and fills it with water. Oh boy I know where this is going.

Kuroka: finally some peace and quite I can finally take my-

Yubelluna pours the entire bowl filled with cold water on Kuroka. She gasps in surprise at what Yubelluna did jumping up from the couch. She meets her face to face as each of them flare their auras.

Kuroka: I know what your problem is.

Yubelluna: yeah? Please tell me

Kuroka: you're jealous cause Natsu pays more attention to me and likes my young and smooth body. Instead of an old wrinkly hag like you.

Yubelluna: we're literally the same age you stupid cat!

Kuroka: bitch.

Yubelluna: pussy.

This is where I intervine, I've seen these two fight and it tends to get out of hand.

Grayfia: okay ladies cut it ou-...

I see my own breath coming out of my mouth which means Tiamat woke up and it seems she's not in a good mood today either.

Tiamat: would you two shut up!

She roars like a dragon at the two girls while she freezes both like an ice sculpture. She makes her way to the kitchen freezing everything as she walks by even the floor freezes with each step she takes.

Tiamat: Grayfia is Wendy home yet?

Grayfia: no not yet she should be back in a couple of hours. Why?

Tiamat: this damn headache is killing me. I've had it now for four days I've drank medicine and everything but it doesn't do anything. It goes away for a few hours then it returns.