Chapter 39: Kyoto

It was a day before the second years had their annual school trip to Kyoto. Xenovia was super excited because not only was her best friend Irina going but also Natsu was tagging along. Even if was only to check somethings out she was still happy she was hoping she will get to spend some time with him alone.

Xenovia: I'm so excited for the trip tomorrow!

Xenovia said excitedly to her friend Irina. Irina just smiled at her and nodded.

Irina: Are you excited for the trip or because Natsu is going?

This caught Xenovia off guard as her cheeks slightly began to turn red.

Xenovia: N..No! It's because you as well as Rossewiesse are going too..not just because of Natsu.

Just as she said his name Natsu was making his way towards them. Xenovia quickly tried to regain her composure but it ended up a failure as she just ended up blushing even more this time in front of Natsu.

Natsu: Hey Xenovia, Irina. Are you guys okay?

Irina: Yup! We sure are. Xenovia and I where just going over something's that we might be missing for the trip tomorrow.

Natsu: Alright cool, hey guys mind joining me Azazel needs to talk to us about somethings.

All three of them head to Azazel's office with Rossewiesse already being there.

Azazel: Welcome everyone. It's nice to see all of you here. I'm hoping you all have your things ready for tomorrow's trip.

Natsu: We're ready just a few things we're missing. But we'll be ready.

Azazel: Excellent. Now, Xenovia, Irina I'm sure you guys know why I'm sending Natsu with you to Kyoto.

Xenovia: Yes, there's some trouble over at Kyoto and you want us to go take a look at it.

Azazel: Correct. Having heard reports of the Chaos Brigade causing a bit of noise over their I'll be sending you all to go take a look at it.

Irina: Excuse me Mr.Azazel..why not send Rias's peerage instead?

Azazel: Good question my angel friend. That was the plan but with the most recent activity happening around here it's better if I send as as few people as possible. The less people know the better. Besides what better way to show our coalition then having dragons, an angel and Valkyrie work together in this.

Xenovia: Makes sense.

Natsu: don't encourage him, you'll make his head swell up even more than it already is.

Everyone in the room begins to laugh, even Azazel laughed.

Azazel: Don't just worry about the mission you guys. Enjoy your trip to Kyoto. Visit all the beautiful places Kyoto has to offer, go out, taste all the different foods and take plenty of pictures. This is a once in a life time trip.

Everyone in the room looks at one another as each of them nod. Having said that Azazel dismisses them and all of them make their way home. Half way Irina and Rossewiesse say that have to there separate ways, but Natsu suggested them they can stay over at his house.

Natsu: you guys don't have to go, you can sleep over my place.

Xenovia: Yeah that's an excellent idea Natsu! Irina you can sleep in my room with me.

Irina: you sure it's okay?

Xenovia nods her head in excitement. Not wanting to disappoint her friend, Irina agrees to stay over. Now it just leaves Rossewiesse to make up her mind.