Chapter 107: The Silver Haired Maiden

After walking around the city wondering around trying to pin point where this scent was coming from. E.N.D was also exploring Tokyo's night life. The shopping stores lit up with giant colorful lights advertising there products as well as having employees hand out coupons to try to bring in customers. He also found all different types of restaurants that he didn't find during the day. Bars opened, grilling restaurants, ramen shops, everything he found closed earlier in the day now opened. He continued to walk seeing the city until finally making it towards the suburban area of Tokyo where residents didn't live in apartments but houses. He notices that the scent is stronger around the area he's in. He begins to pick up the pace crossing a small bridge. There he spots a silver haired individual walking just a few feet from him. He smells the air one more time to verify it's who he think it is.

E.N.D: hey..!

The woman stops, she slowly turns around removing strands of her silver hair away from her face.

Grayfia: hey

Grayfia: hey

E.N.D: I'm glad you picked up on what I was trying to say back in the meeting.

Grayfia: took me a while but I knew it had to mean something. Come, let's go talk

She extends her hand out to him. He looks at her hand then at her. It takes him a while but he extends his hand to hers and holds it. Grayfia smiles and begins to walk along with him. In a matter of seconds the two of them begin to glow as they walk, they're instantly teleported to the highest peek in Tokyo. The two of them now have an entire view of the city from its highest point. Grayfia let's go of his hand as she picked up a small pieces of wood next to her. He looks at her wondering what she is planing.

Grayfia: help me pick some wood

He does as his queen says and the two gather wood to start a small fire. Once they have enough they pile it up. She looks at him

Grayfia: you're up

He ignites his hand with a small flame, he slowly moves his hand towards the pile of sticks and a campfire is ignited. The two of them sit down next to the fire to keep warm.

E.N.D: you know there was no need for this right?

Grayfia: I know but how else would we able to do these

She shows him the bag she was caring. He looks inside seeing marshmallows, gram crackers and chocolate inside.

E.N.D: smores ? You came all this way for smores?

Grayfia: actually Kuroka had a sweet tooth so I came to buy her smores. Tokyo has the best chocolates after all.

She picks up two sticks and puts two marshmallows on it and hands one to Natsu. He takes it and puts it over the fire as they slowly begin to roast. Grayfia smiles looking at him roasting his marshmallow. But her smile quickly disappears remembering what happened during the faction meeting.