part 38

I decided to skip the "adventures" couples thing cause i would take to long. Sorry minna!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(No ones POV)

At the morning everyone decided to wander around the village in the jungle and then go to a restaurant to eat. Mira like always took the lead and told everyone to follow her since she was already here once. And everyone are probably wondering why. But secretly they already knew 'her otps'. After a while they finaly came to their destinations. Mira told them to go where ever they wanted but they had to be at their restaurant EXACTLY at 8pm. They nodded and left. Romeo and Wendy went to look at the wild animals while Erza and Jellal went to get some cakes. Lucy and Natsu just went for a walk to look at the nature.

Mira took her chance and followed them. She took a camera out off her bag and pointed at Erza and Jellal to show Laxus that this is their couple to stalk. He gave her a smile and they headed towards them.

(Miras POV)

This is PERFECT! I'll make my OTPs come true this week! I can't wait. I got in my bag everything I need. No one can stop me from doing this! I followed Erza and Jellal. I need to take their pictures. So I can hang it on my wall and watch it all day and praise it. Forever.  While having the huge grin on my face I slowly made my way to a bush and grabed Laxus throwing me down beside me. He groaned and I gave him a death glare. He snapped but was quiet anyways. I proudly looked at my OTPs and took pictures. Every single picture was perfect. No one in my way just Erza and Natsu. And so everything happend with the same couples. Natsu and Lucy, Romeo and Wendy, Gajeel and Levy... To bad Gray and Juvia arent here. I can't take pictures of them now. But they are probably having FUN... ALONE. I giggled at my thoughts leaving Laxus confused. He has a bad music taste if you ask me. I looked at him and stared at him for a while which made him blush a little. "Dont stare at me like that" he said and looked away. "Why not?" I said walking closer to him. "Because...-" he was cutted off by a huge 'BOOM'. I ran towards the sound and found Erza on top of Jellal. "Ohhh what do we have here~?" I said and grined at them. "Its not what you think;" they said both at the same time. I took out my camera and took pictures while staring at them. Then I ran away since i didnt want to start a fight with Erza. Shes crazy! And then SHE calls ME crazy! I wonder why thought. I'm AMAZING! duhh! 

It was 7.30pm I should better make my way to the restaurant and wait for the others. If they are late... Punishment will come... And ohh I'll have fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry everyone its short... And I know this book is getting boring and most of you stopped reading it. I know I know. Im not proud of my work either! So sorry. Maybe read my NaLu one shots!

Love you!

Lea~