part 41

(Lucys POV)

As I Lucy kicked Natsu he was sent flying on the floor. I took the paper and started to read it again. "I guess we have no other choice but to play" I said and sit down.

After a while Natsu joined me. We placed all the cards on the table and turned them around and mixed all of them.

"Natsu you can start." I said and hoped that he wont get the card with a heart picture.

Then he turned around the card. And the heart it was. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

"Um... Luce its a heart." He said and grined. I swear I will kill this guy.

"Uuuugh!" And I took off my earrings. Natsu looked kinda dissapointed. But now we had to mix the cards again. And then I pulled the card and it had a shape of a star. I glared at Natsu and he just sighed looking like 'thank you god it isnt the heart'

(No ones POV)

It went like that for on and on. They kept on getting all the other shapes just not the heart. It was Natsus turn now. Lucy was praying in her mind not to be a heart picture. Natsu slowly turned it around and guess what. It was the heart one.

Lucy hit her head on the table and started to take off her shirt.

(Natsus POV)

I don't know why but I love this game very much. As I held the card in my hand I marked it with my scent and looked at Lucy. I could see her mark. MINE mark on her. I kept on looking at her.

"And when will you look away?" said Lucy kinda annoyed.

"Y-yeah sorry" I started to mix all the cards again.

After a while it went like this. I kept on wining and Lucy was just left in her underwear. "This is the last time im gonna play this!" Said Lucy and started to mix the cards.

Guess what! The only thing I put off was my shirt! Which mean she only won once. I grined and turned around the card which Lucy hated the most.

Her eyes widened "Nooooo!" she said with anger. "You know what to do" I said and looked at her with hunger. She slowly started taking off her bra.

I don't know why...

But I love it...

Thank you Mira... I said while starting to nosebleed.