Part 34 (RoWen adventure)

(Wendy's POV)

I don't like the parings. I really wanted to go with girls but being alone with Romeo is extremlly awkward. I stepped as quiet as possible not wanting Romeo to look at my side. I was looking down and counted my steps to make my thoughts go away. There was a warm breeze. To bad Carla isn't here. Atleast I'd have company. she was right I should of stay at home and not worry. But having some days free isnt that bad. I chuckled at my own thinking. My stomach started to growl. oh NO. this is so emberessing. Romeo looked at my way and chuckled.

''Hungry?'' he asked and looking inside his bag. he handed me a apple. I nodded shyly and took the apple and made a first bite. I don't really know when was the last time I ate a apple.

''This is, going to be hard. do you have the map?'' He said turning around to face me.

''y-yes I have it right here!'' I said pulling the map out of my bag.He smiled at me and I just blushed and turned around looking at the other direction.

''we're not even closer to get to our Cottage'' he said face palming. ''oh'' was all I could say. I was dissapointed at myself. I could of have done better. ''Let's go'' he said grabing my hand. I blushed again. my face was the color of Erza's hair. I nodded almost tripping. I always trip over something if not, my legs do it. I stood up like nothing happend.

''you okay right?'' he said worried looking at my direction.

''y-yes everything is okay!'' I said running towards him.

''I hope we'll get to our destination today I don't wanna sleep here!'' I said like a little kid. he just chukled, besides why should I feel awkward being beside him alone. We're best friends. maybe because everytime I was with him and the others were with us. I was spacing out and didnt realise where I was going until I bumped into a tree.

''ow'' I said and placed my hand on my nose. Romeo ran to me and looked at me. ''oh Phew I thought it was more serious'' he said smiling at me. I blushed slightly and suprising my pain went away.

~after two hours of walking~

I was so tired. I could barely move. I should stop eating sweets and exercise more. I sweatdropped. so boring and I really want to go to sleep.

Right now we are walking up the hill and stopped by a beautiful waterfall. I gasped. It was so beautiful. Romeo chuckled looking at me and as usuall I blushed. nothing new.

''wanna get closer to it?'' he suggested and I nodded giving him a huge smile. I really know what Mira would say right now she would say: ' ahhh young love' But trust me I don't love Romeo or like him hes just my friend. okay if im hones just maybe I like him A LITTLE! just a little! we started to get closer to the top of the waterfall when I heard a small scream. I looked over and saw Romeo slip falling down.

''ROMEOOOOOOO!!!'' I screamed running and jumping down the waterfall to catch him.

It happend in slow motion. Me falling down with open arms and using my wind trying to stop him from falling and to catch him while Romeo was slowly falling down into the deep water.

and then 'BOOM' he fell into the water. my eyes widen. I slowed myself with the wind and fall into the watter as well. everything was blurry I could almost see anything. I struggled for air but swam into the deep water. Finally I could see Romeo. I made a tiny squeak. I used my wind to get him up to me. I reached for him and wraped one of my arms around him and swam to the nearest rock. I climbed onto it and lay Romeo down. I looked if he was breathing. His heart was beating slowly. I placed my hands on his head and started to use my healing magic. after a few moments he woke up and was coughing water. I smiled and hugged him.

''ROMEO! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!!'' I said in tears. ''IT'S ALL MY FAULT THIS HAPPEND!'' I said and sobbed ''this wouldnt happen if I wouldnt agree to come closer the watter fall'' I said quietly.

he hugged me and kissed my forehead ''Thank you Wendy for saving me'' he said quietly. I blushed. trying to look away. he placed his hand on my head ''and its not your fault. its basicaly mine for getting that idea'' he said.

''but still-'' I said '' no buts! Let's go Wendy! We're almost there!'' He said. jumping off the rock on the land. I followed him while he held my hand. After a while we could see little houses. We're finally here.I started to run into the nearest cottage and for my luck the first one we saw was ours. it was a little wooden house with flowers around it. I gasped in suprise.

(Romeo's POV)

I really don't know what would happen if Wendy wasnt there. But I hate it now. I was supposed to be her hero not she mine. I glanced at Wendy who had her usuall smile on. I smiled she really is cute. We went inside our little house. And yes we had seperated beds but they were really close tho. I sighed and placed my bags on my bed beside the window. I really wonder who made it to their house. I jumped on the bed while Wendy was running around the house and check every furniture.

She really has alot of energy. I let out a little giggle and got her attention. she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. ''thank you Romeo. for being my team mate in this adventure'' she said and smiled at me. after that she ran into the kitchen. I placed my hand on my cheek and blushed.

Is this love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you enjoyed! suggest me next couple maybe?

like/comment maybe?

I love you all and thank you again FOR ALL THE READS,LIKES AND COMMENTS! I really am the happiest person alive. I so love when you like or comment something :) It really makes my day!

love,

Leaa