Bonus chapter

(Lucys POV)

It's been 2 years since when Natsu lost his memory. And since then things were great! Erza and Jellal got married and they're expecting a little girl now. Also Gray and Juvia finally moved to their own house. Levy and Gajeel are engaged. Bixlow and Lissana got married last week. Also Wendy and Romeo are now dating.

Natsu was outside doing something. I don't know what but he has been there for the whole two days now. I wonder if he got any sleep lately. He said I shouldn't go outside. So all I've been doing lately was eating, sleeping and writing my novel. Oh I forgot to mention that Carla finally let Happy took her on a date. And you should of have seen her blush when he asked her it was way to adorable.

"Luce!" I could hear Natsus voice coming from outside. "Don't come outside! Wait downstaits!" He said and I could hear the bottom door open and close. I did what he said and went downstairs. Natsu was standing in the middle of the living room smiling.

"What was that for Natsu? You've been outside for 2 days! And all I could do was being bored!" I said throwing my hands in the air. "Don't worry Luce! Now please wear something nice. After you're done come right here. I'll be waiting for you" He said and sat down the sofa. I gotta admit. Damn he looked good. When did he managed to get in our closet and pull out some clothes. He was wearing jeans and a blue t-shirt with his scarf.

I got up wondering why would he want me to dress nice. I could tell its something important. He was quiet nervous even tho you couldn't see that. I sighed picking up a short dress which came above my knees. It was white color and I could say it looked good on me. I picked up white sandals and I put on a bit mascara. I was lazy.

I went down the stairs seeing Natsu staring outside the window. "oh I see you're done" He said and turned around. "you look great!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you" I said as a blush creeped on my face. He grabed my hand leading me outside.

(Natsus POV)

It's time. It's been 2 years already. I gulped leading Lucy to a hill. I was working for this for two days you can do it Natsu! I turned around and looked at Lucy. I smiled and she returned her smile. Man I could never get enough of her beautiful smile. And that made me nervous again.

When we came to our destination I could hear her gasp. You wouldn't believe what I was doing for the whole two days now. Prepearing for the special day, which is today. There was this beautiful tree. I put infront of it two chairs and a table. On the table flowers. And other stuff for this 'date'. Down the hill was a path made of stone which lead to the important part.

"Sit" I said and lead her to the one of the stairs. She sat down and I did the same. "What is all of this?" Lucy said blinking a few times looking around. "It's a date" I said and smiled. She looked at me in suprise.

"you made this? And a date? Since when are you that kind of a guy for making dates?" She asked.
"Ouch Luce that hurt" I said putting my hand on my chest fake crying. "Why not? We havent been anywhere for years and It's been about time to. Don't you think Luce?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "That's true" She said and smiled.

"Oh yeah!" I got up getting the food. "Here you go" I placed infront of her my speciality. Fish. And it was eatable don't worry. "That actually looks good Natsu! You usually burn the fish" Laughed Lucy and playfully hit me in the stomach gently. I just chukled. To be honest. Most of this two days I was practicing cooking. "You could do this again it's good!" She said. I sweat dropped. Please no.

The lunch was great. We talked, told some jokes and mostly we had fun. It was time for that. I could feel myself get nervous again. And my hands got sweaty. I looked at Lucy. She was in a great mood which was good. "Now come" I said again leading her down the path into the forest. You could hear the waterfall from here. The path leaded us to nowhere than the waterfall. It was beautiful there. I placed alot of flowers in a shape of a heart. It was huge. You could also see the sun light coming from the trees which made that more perfect.

I lead her up to a stone. Infront of us was the waterfall and you could see the perfect view of the whole place. I turned Lucy towards me. I felt really nervous. "Whats the meaning of all this?" She asked looking around. I laughed awkwardly.

I could hear my heart beating faster and faster. And it felt it would jump off my chest any moment now.

"Lucy... I know alot of boys will hate me for saying this and taking you away. We've known each other for years and I've never felt better as these last years when we've been together. You've made me a better man and a better person I was before. You're the lost piece in my puzzle and now made to be complete if you give me the right answer...". I said going down on one knee and opening a small box with a ring.

"... so Lucy... Will you marry me?" I looked at her. She placed her hands on her mouth and she started to cry. "yes Natsu. Yes I will" At that I stood up placing the ring on her hand. She jumped at me with a hug. I spun her around. "So is your puzzle complete now?" She asked.

"Yes. Yes it is" I said and kissed her.